HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

Madonna must realize that there are hot, younger pop babes in the wings .... ready to knock her

off her perch ...............

Katy Perry and Miley to name but two !

:manson:

ok these are my last requests for today I don't know to annoy the outtake god. :mellow: LOL I know the first one is personal but would love to have it if you have it.

Yeah, um, no, don't call me that :lol: I'm just posting files, not doing any miracle in any way. And I know I'll be called nowhere near to that the day I won't be posting anything :lol:

Madonna must realize that there are hot, younger pop babes in the wings .... ready to knock her

off her perch ...............

Katy Perry and Miley to name but two !

and your point is... ?

Yeah, um, no, don't call me that :lol: I'm just posting files, not doing any miracle in any way. And I know I'll be called nowhere near to that the day I won't be posting anything :lol:

Ok. but it's a miracle to us. Been so long since we have had outtakes. :)

yes you are. Other people are so selfish and you so generous. You are like Pandora's Box :laugh::laugh:

Thank you so much

yes you are. Other people are so selfish and you so generous. You are like Pandora's Box :laugh::laugh:

Thank you so much

still, that kind of nickname is not right - and Pandora's Box isn't originally supposed to be a good thing :lol:

I'm doing that latest request.

still, that kind of nickname is not right - and Pandora's Box isn't originally supposed to be a good thing :lol:

I'm doing that latest request.

thank you so much. do you have this pic or any info on it are they in a hotel? Prox posted one this is the last one that i know of to the set i don't have.

image.jpg

Mario Testino, 2002.

I think this was in his Let me in book.

oh ok do you have this one? pic i mean.

I added to the current upload.

OMG thank you. :popcorn2::laugh::laugh: I would like to buy the book but can't find it online.

I know that many people hates Blame it on Rio shoot but I'd like to see some of this pics >>>

CjAgjlj.jpg

lpUV4g8.gif

this shoot is growing on me. lol i like the pic where they are trying to dress her.

thanks but it says page not found. ugh Oops. The page you are looking for is not available. It has either been moved or deleted from our server.

Click Here to return to the main index or select a destination from the menu above.