HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

I know that I said that here is my last request but I can not control myself :laugh:
Maybe can we have something from this?

JjGQ76Z.jpgFkFwCaW.jpg

I know that I said that here is my last request but I can not control myself :laugh:

Maybe can we have something from this?

JjGQ76Z.jpgFkFwCaW.jpg

LMAO I said the same thing too but here i am requesting more. :laugh:

yes, but apparently someone else just posted them :)

I marked pics that I've uploaded and the rest of them is still missing, if you have them Thief please share))

sOTjyQJ.png

Edited by acoustickiller

I'm still a bit apalled for the passion people have for 2008-ish photos, while there are many gorgeous unseen photos from much, much better sessions...

right? what's wrong with people lol

nothing they just have good taste :p

I wouldn't say it's a matter of having good taste or not, but still, it's totally unfathomable to me when I see people discard real iconic photos just because they want to get another Klein/Munro dressing room photo. And I've seen this happen A LOT :lol:

people just have different tastes. I don't like all 2008 pics. anyone have these beautiful elle pics? elle.png

I wouldn't say it's a matter of having good taste or not, but still, it's totally unfathomable to me when I see people discard real iconic photos just because they want to get another Klein/Munro dressing room photo. And I've seen this happen A LOT :lol:

I know you are right. But to me 2008-2015 is everything I love every single pic :laugh:

How perfect are the first three outtakes. Damn :sassy:

i really like the 4th 5th and 6th pic.

I'm still a bit apalled for the passion people have for 2008-ish photos, while there are many gorgeous unseen photos from much, much better sessions...

yup! :chuckle:

i got them not in 4000x5000, just 2000x3000

here

Thanks! she looks amazing in this photoshoot.