HQ Photo Thread: March 2015-June 2015

Apples388

Thank you very much MOLOKO! Thanks for considering my comment and also for your quick reply. I was very kind of you!

You made my day with this! :laugh:

awww you're welcome :blush:

interview magazine outtakes are one of the best photoshoots.

I have to say some are aren't so bad. And Madonna even has posted some from this photoshoot on her Instagram so... btw. Thank you Thief of hearts for the interview pic! :)

well she does know people spread them she posted a fitting one on her IG back when her music was leaked. I don't think she cares anymore.

She posts Rio pics in her Instagram sometime ago if she cared a lot she wouldn't post them IMO but I don't want to argue back and forth about it.

She posted the unreleased fitting outtake with a specific message. Link

I see unauthorized release of unflattering outtakes as no better than paparazzi shots that invade the privacy of the subject and where the most unflattering shots are sold to tabloids with an agenda so that the subject can and will be ridiculed.

I disagree with your rationalization and think that she does care. How could she not? Her knowing about the situation and posting a couple of unreleased outtakes (that were fairly decent ones) does not give an automatic licence for all and unflattering outtakes to be fair game for image doctoring and distribution when they were never meant for public consumption in the first place.

A legitimate question was asked about why fans would want to seek out / be in possession of truly unflattering outtakes. What does a fan get out of having these?

I'm not looking to argue back and forth with you. Just curious about your opinion on the original question.

She posted the unreleased fitting outtake with a specific message. Link

I see unauthorized release of unflattering outtakes as no better than paparazzi shots that invade the privacy of the subject and where the most unflattering shots are sold to tabloids with an agenda so that the subject can and will be ridiculed.

I disagree with your rationalization and think that she does care. How could she not? Her knowing about the situation and posting a couple of unreleased outtakes (that were fairly decent ones) does not give an automatic licence for all and unflattering outtakes to be fair game for image doctoring and distribution when they were never meant for public consumption in the first place.

A legitimate question was asked about why fans would want to seek out / be in possession of truly unflattering outtakes. What does a fan get out of having these?

I'm not looking to argue back and forth with you. Just curious about your opinion on the original question.

I didn't necessarily mean the fitting outtake she didn't care about the one she posted she looked really good in. But she has posted outtakes from this session that weren't that flattering on her Instagram.

true maybe the HQ thread you have to have so many pics to request outtakes? Just an idea. And also limit to how many times a day you can ask for pics.

Hey hey what's up with all these newbies asking for outtakes ? We don't want Mnation to be shut down.

Some of these low post count newbies I suspect are aliases. For the past week one member in this thread has been registering at least several new accounts every day. The different IPs are not fooling me either. I'm not validating any of these new accounts. I'm going to ban his main account if he keeps registering new accounts! I'm guessing he's trying to utilize a bunch of separate accounts just so he can post more requests in this thread. Stop being so greedy and shady and ruining this for everybody. :rolleyes:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Please, does anyone has this image in HQ? I'm in love! Thank you!!!

mad.jpg

what was this shoot for ? so weird...

Hey hey what's up with all these newbies asking for outtakes ? We don't want Mnation to be shut down.

Was going to ask this myself. Why are these people with low post counts coming only to this thread asking for pics?

I didn't necessarily mean the fitting outtake she didn't care about the one she posted she looked really good in. But she has posted outtakes from this session that weren't that flattering on her Instagram.

Seems like you're not connecting with what I posted and asked. Right, I'll leave it at that then.

more amazing ones i would love I don't expect them all but if anyone has these and wants to share. Thanks so much in advance!

11216141_1595525674039461_367807352_n.jp

11262924_1595525690706126_1460644061_n.j

11287152_1595525724039456_494861190_n.jp

11311008_1595525747372787_675536866_n.jp

11348778_1595525684039460_25089469_n.jpg

11329728_1595525727372789_516131810_n.jp

11262320_1595525717372790_1479277060_n.j

Thank-You-message2_edited-1.png

oh wow thank you so much. you are too generous. you have really made my day! I'm also looking for some of these. Thank you so much!

350vrjs.jpg

2vls7xt.jpg

295g7qx.jpg

OH MY GOD, thank you so much Thief of Heart. how amazing when people share those beautiful pics. It would be fantastic to have them too in hq. :drama:

1_36.jpg
1_37.jpg
1_39.jpg
1_42.jpg
1_43.jpg
1_46.jpg
1_47.jpg
1_51.jpg
1_53.jpg
1_54.jpg