The Holy Catalog

Shane

To celebrate Rebel Heart, I spent much of the last three days playing every album from her career in chronological order, as well as soundtrack cuts, new greatest hits tracks, etc. What a powerful, emotional experience. The best body of work by anyone in the history of recorded sound.

...and what's more impressive.....after 30+ years her last product is better or on par with the earliest ones....

NO.ONE.ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also been listening to her back catalog building up to the RH release and I was thinking what an incredible, enduring, and diverse body of work this woman has had and she is not even close to done. She is still turning out beautiful and artistic work and shows no signs of slowing down. Can't wait to listen tomorrow to everything tomorrow and add on even more amazing recordings to a list already overflowing with them :inlove:

It's a shame that "I'm Breathless" is never counted as an album. It's 100% Madonna and the best concept album ever created. Everybody here, i hope you are including it in your mix!

It's a shame that "I'm Breathless" is never counted as an album. It's 100% Madonna and the best concept album ever created. Everybody here, i hope you are including it in your mix!

Don't bring up that shitstorm around here! People argue about it for days, in fact I think there was once a thread where we battled it out for weeks.

But that said, I adore IB and count it as a studio album and one of my top three

No words can describe my excitement. I'm over the moon, waiting for tomorrow. I live for this and buying Rebel Heart tomorrow will go in my personal Madonna history book.

No words can describe my excitement. I'm over the moon, waiting for tomorrow. I live for this and buying Rebel Heart tomorrow will go in my personal Madonna history book.

What time do you expect to purchase and listen?

The timing was so perfect for me today!

As soon as I finished "Falling Free" I got the email that RH was ready to download!

Awesome! Perfect timing.

I got the notice that the download was ready right before I got into bed last night...but I felt the need to wait until today.

I'm glad I did, I'm having a wonderful Madonna Day for myself. The musical journey that she's taken me on today is magical.

Rebel Heart is so good. I can't stop smiling.

PLUS - I got tickets for Vegas, baby! YEAH!!!!

I'm so happy.