who has kept herself-himself virgin until the official release date of RH?

Guest PRPapi

I have only the 9 officially released tracks, along with the two original HQ leaks of Rebel Heart and WAOM - but, I've read that their official versions are quite different. So, I'm SO friggin' excited to hear them and the other 12 or so tracks on the Super Deluxe CD I ordered from Amazon. And, 12 new songs is like a whole new album! :thumbsup:

I have listen to the 9 new song,

From the demos only Rebel Heart, WAOM and Heartbreak city (which I think is beautiful)

I can't wait no more to listen to the final versión of these 3 and the new ones.

Having my first listen of the whole Deluxe Version. I'm like a kid on Christmas Day morning! Wondering, what are the extra tracks like on the 25 track super deluxe version?

Outside of L4L and Devil Pray, I've played the tracks I have sparingly until I can experience the whole album tomorrow.

Thank God I am off. I only plan to smoke a bowl, download RH and dance in my underwear all fucking day. Yaay!

Outside of L4L and Devil Pray, I've played the tracks I have sparingly until I can experience the whole album tomorrow.

Thank God I am off. I only plan to smoke a bowl, download RH and dance in my underwear all fucking day. Yaay!

Sounds like a plan!

Guest whatatramp

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, My first listen was this morning, on the way to and at the gym, so fucking good!

My favourites from the new songs atm are Holy Water, HeartBreakCity, Rebel Heart, Addicted :dramatic:

I'm suddenly overwhelmed with all these threads I can now go in :rotfl:

:clap::thumbsup::tigger:

I just have this feeling my super deluxe is not going to arrive in the mail until Wednesday. Hope I'm wrong.

In the morning, I will go to Target to buy the deluxe. So my question is ... after waiting this long without listening to leaks, should I have my first listen be on Spotify when it goes up at midnight, or wait to play the cd in the morning (I'm off from work!) :dramatic:

So you guys recommending headphones for first listen? Been debating headphones vs. CD player without ...

Whether it's headphones or CD player, make sure it's a completely uninterrupted experience with your full attention. The music is so layered, so intricate. You owe it to yourself to immerse yourself in it on your first listen. Oh, I cannot wait for your reaction.

I love reading all these responses, yet it's making me more and MORE impatient!!! lol

Can it be Tuesday yet, already? Damn.

I love reading all these responses, yet it's making me more and MORE impatient!!! lol

Can it be Tuesday yet, already? Damn.

:lol:

I just have this feeling my super deluxe is not going to arrive in the mail until Wednesday. Hope I'm wrong.

In the morning, I will go to Target to buy the deluxe. So my question is ... after waiting this long without listening to leaks, should I have my first listen be on Spotify when it goes up at midnight, or wait to play the cd in the morning (I'm off from work!) :dramatic:

Don't listen on Spotify! If you've held out this long, wait for the lossless. It's a world of difference.

It's Rebel Heart release day in the US :tigger:

My Super Deluxe is on its way from Amazon today and I am going out in a little bit to get the regular deluxe from Target and then it will be just me, my stereo and M's Rebel Heart in my ears for the very first time. I can't even stand the wait any longer - I gotta get the CD in my hands now :roadrunner:

I love it. I LOVE Holy Water. I love the whole thing.

This album is ecstacy. God damn I love her.