What time do you think she'll come on?

1am is good because people can have a drink after the show and catch the first morning train back after the gig :rotfl:

Seriously though I have a feeling she'll be on time for this tour. It looks to me this time around (with the album and tour promo) that they've learnt a lot of lessons from MDNA, hence the return to traditional album promo, TV perfs and with the tour she's returning to arenas (after a lot of negative feedback about sound in stadiums and, er, "other outdoor performing spaces") so I think the starting time will also be taken on board (she was even asked about it by Ellen at the time.)

I reckon she'll be on stage at 9:00 - 9:30p.m. most of the time.

On MDNA I hated that everyone around me was so pissed because of the late start. It kills the crowd buzz before and during the concert. I think barneyboy is right, it was probably due to the rising/falling floor death trap stage. Hopefully nothing so potentially dangerous this time around. 8:30-9pm start would be great to keep everyone in the audience happy.

It's not just people in the audience who were pissed, gay clubs in the US were so pissed off too during MDNA. LOL. They threw Madonna parties, but everyone started coming after 1AM and then they had to close at 2AM in most areas. :lmao:

Or fans just didn't bother to go because what's the point if you're going to stay for just 45 minutes.

During Re-Invention and Confessions the gay bars were packed at 11PM.

It was not the stage. It was because people didn't know what to do and spent more money on merchandise. $$$. In Europe once you were in the field, you couldn't go buy anything.

Its times like this I'm glad I live in NYC. Subways never stops, bars open til 4AM, take your time M!

Nooooo!! I don't want to be around another pissy crowd! And she's losing concert fans by doing this. A lot of people after the Yankee Stadium concert and also online on Ticketmaster saying they would never go to another concert of hers again. Unlike radio play, this is something completely under her control, she shouldn't do that! Bad for business if nothing else.

People have to leave to get the last trains/whatever home so the arena will start to empty at eleven and that'd be awful :( She just needs to be on time.

Guest whatatramp

coming on past 11pm is taking the piss though :lmao: I'm not fussed by it but I can see why it angers non Madonna loons

uhm, maybe a stupid question but why not take cabs home?

Lol, you should not assume that only people living in the neighbourhood are going to attend the concert... paying hundreds or thousands for a cap is not an option for most people... we are going to drive 2-3 hours to attend the concert... and luckily we have a car... but not everyone does.. for us to take a cab we would have to pay $500 (one way) :ohmy::rotfl:

Nooooo!! I don't want to be around another pissy crowd! And she's losing concert fans by doing this. A lot of people after the Yankee Stadium concert and also online on Ticketmaster saying they would never go to another concert of hers again. Unlike radio play, this is something completely under her control, she shouldn't do that! Bad for business if nothing else.

I agree, I've been recently browsing the negative reviews on Ticketmaster for t MDNA Tour,you can easily sense their frustration saying this is the last tour they'll ever attend and how they wouldn't even go in the future if they were offered it for free..I hope Guy is fully aware

Hope it's not that delayed, with MDNA I remember even paul oakenfold coming on late than the time he was supposed to go on which meant Madonna came on super late. Some people in the section I was in actually left and never came back.