Rebel Heart (The Spoiler Zone) III (No link posting or requesting)

Can someone remind me the track time for the final version of Autotune Baby that was supposed to appear on the Super Deluxe? I'm gearing up to listen to all the demos on Tuesday and wanted to make sure I can distinguish the demos from the final version. Thanks in advance!

I'm glad I could help cheer you up! I actually didn't even listen to the last 3 officially released songs (JOA, Iconic, and HT) because we were so close to the full album release and I wanted to have even more to listen to for the first time on the 10th. I'm taking the day off from work and I'm going to start my listening party with the official full Super Deluxe album and then work my way through all the demos that didn't make the cut and then eventually through the earlier demos of the songs that did make it. So much new M music to look forward to - it's almost overwhelming :tigger:

Good for you! I know FlipTheSwitch didn't listen to those three either. I have listened to those but not for two weeks now. And I never listened to the original leak of Rebel Heart and WAOM in November so I have 14 songs to look forward to which is more than most of her albums!

And my boss surprised me by granting me vacation next week at the last minute so I will have much time with Rebel Heart!

My record shop had told me that there was a great chance that they'd receive my pre-ordered copy of the Super Deluxe already today.. But they didn't. So now I have to wait until Monday after work to get the album. :(

I. CAN'T. WAIT!!! :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

How are some of you guys in the US getting the album already?! I've called practically every music store in San Francisco, and some say they have the shipments in, but they won't sell it till Tuesday! I've tried bribery and everything, nothing works!! I think I might just need to break in, I can't wait any longer.....

My Fnac deluxe from France already arrived in the US yesterday.

^^ demo #2 of Devil Pray has leaked, for sure. Includes guitar twang like from a Western movie.

AFAIK, the one that leaked yesterday is Avicii's final mix...

Amazon is delivering my Super Deluxe today!! I'm so excited to have it a day early!

Does anyone know if the deluxe vinyl contains a booklet?

My boyfriend wants the super deluxe cd, but i was thinking of buying him as a gift the deluxe also because there are some extra photos in the booklet, but does the vinyl also have it?

^ The vinyl isn't released until the end of the month.

ohh... but i saw Madonna's instagram picture with a collage of fans posing with the vinyl.

ohh... but i saw Madonna's instagram picture with a collage of fans posing with the vinyl.

Yes I saw this too, I was confused, Amazon UK has it listed as 30th March, unless other parts of the world got it first.

what's the lenght of the new devil pray? does it include a storm sound at the beginning?

Amazon is delivering my Super Deluxe today!! I'm so excited to have it a day early!

Me too! Deluxe, super deluxe and two-track LFL single!

:tigger:

But it's Sunday and I also want to go out!!! So I might miss them!

How about the goregeousness of Make the Devil Pray Demo 2??? :dramatic:

Bill....you have stellar taste and always do. ♡ I cannot decide which Devil Pray I like the best. All versions are fantastic. I have loved Devil Pray since I first heard it. Epic. I want DP as a single. This last weekend of waiting for the official record is killing me. At least it is Dalight Savings end. One less hour to wait. Lol

Bill....you have stellar taste and always do. ♡ I cannot decide which Devil Pray I like the best. All versions are fantastic. I have loved Devil Pray since I first heard it. Epic. I want DP as a single. This last weekend of waiting for the official record is killing me. At least it is Dalight Savings end. One less hour to wait. Lol

:tigger:

TBH, I think I prefer Avicii's final mix over the album version, although it wouldn't fit into the album, sonically speaking.