Those gorgeous China cd singles. Where to buy them cheaper???

karbatal

Well, after not releasing TUTR and having that lame LFL cd single from Germany, i guess those China cd singles will all the official remixes are going to be in my collection from now on.

But I wonder if there's some kind of China webpage or cheaper place to buy them, because they always cost like 50 euro and that's so absurd that you have to laught out loud.

Anybody buys them in a cheap webpage or directly from China or something like that??? thank you babes.

I've collected all the CD singles from JML to GGW, but skipped on TUTR. Did order from overseas on eBay, but cancelled order. Never been able to find it less expensive than thirty dollars in US money.

M still needs to release CD maxi singles for fans who collect! Hate spending money on iTunes remixes when can just download for free.

This thread makes me sad. How rediclous that Madonna fans are buying fake CD singles from China, when other big and collectable artist like Kylie and Bjork seem to release tons of CDs, 12", 7"'s for their fans.

Well Kylie stopped releasing cd singles too. Timebomb or I Was Gonna Cancel were never released in cd single. Everybody is stopping releasing cd singles, a pity

I miss a 12" for Living for Love too.

If China gives us the answer, let it be. If i can have all official remixes in one gorgeous cd, then i don't care if it's not official. I just think it should be cheaper, haha