What are your favourite M songs at the minute?!

Guest whatatramp

Guest whatatramp

I'm in such a celebratory Madonna mood, thought I'd start a thread :tigger:

1. Devil Pray

The only one I'm gonna choose from Rebel Heart as obviously I'm listening to all the officially released tracks, I love the way LFL goes into this. One of my favourites so far, I hope she performs this on tour, reminds me of I Deserve It a little bit.

2. Don't Tell Me

I've had the Music album on constantly this week, such a masterpiece.

I've been feeling a little discouraged by my lecture's attitude towards me wanting to take an active role in my learning (discouraging, constantly trying to catch me out instead of realising I'm not protesting to know everything but simply want to) and somehow this song just sums it all up, I know that might sound a bit weird but oh well. :lol:

3. Little Star

This one's just beautiful, really grown on me this past year, although I've always liked it.

Guest whatatramp

4. Fever (Live)

I know sometimes this is joked about, but I just love everything about it, the pronunciations, the energy, the fun in her voice, the atmosphere

5. I Want You

6. Music

Because the production is fucking genius. :wow:

don't think of yesterday and I don't look at the clock

I like to boogie woogie

1. Rebel Heart songs go without saying, but currently I'm obsessed with Joan Of Arc.

2. Paradise (Not For Me) Live from Confessions Tour

This is hands-down one of my favorite live performances of her's ever.

3. Secret Garden

I listen to this whenever I'm chilling. Or studying. It's so relaxing and beautiful.

4. I wouldn't count this as an ~at the moment~ obsession, but I listen to Like A Prayer at least once a day. Lol

Living for loooooooveeeee! God I'm just back from a party and this is my tune for the night! I'm in love with this song the way I was with Frozen when I became a fan...

Guest whatatramp

2. Paradise (Not For Me) Live from Confessions Tour

This is hands-down one of my favorite live performances of her's ever.

Love it!

Runaway Lover

This also :inlove: one of my favourite M songs, so underrated

Was on You Tube before and was all over Live To Tell and Who's That Girl lol. Live To Tell just never ever gets old and hits me hard every time...almost 30 yrs later! Also, lately I've been lubing up LAV!!