MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Madonna is performing Living for love and at least one more song on the Brits awards!!!!!!!!

263.gif

Hi all..finally have become a member! Die Hard Fan since 80's would love to hang out and celebrate and discuss this new era!!

tumblr_nb1t3uQ6rR1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Alan Carr isn't as not as widely liked, his guests are usually rather B list. She'd be better going on Graham Norton again. I'd actually love to see her on the sofa with other celebrities, graham can get some good banter going between them. Also she should perform!! The same hyped promo she did with Confessions would be AMAZING!!

Ugh a couple of months ago I nearly got Brit tickets just because

And now look

I tell you if she does a promo tour anywhere I best fucking be there

Guest Pud Whacker

Ugh a couple of months ago I nearly got Brit tickets just because

And now look

I tell you if she does a promo tour anywhere I best fucking be there

you better be!!!

Me too. I was had some tickets and was going to buy them just incase. But I thought if she didn't perform I'd really not want to go as the other acts looked so lame, I wouldn't like to sit through all that crap.

Any yes another promo show would be a dream!!! I've only seen American Life HMV show. If there is a show I hope it's a queuing event and not a competition.

Madonna is performing Living for love and at least one more song on the Brits awards!!!!!!!!

what other song?

will it be a new track from rebel heart or will it be an oldie but a goodie?