Deluxe Edition no longer available on I-Tunes ?

I'm not sure if this has happened with the American I-Tunes.

But in Australia the Deluxe edition of Rebel Heart is "no longer available" in my country.

Even though I had pre-ordered it?

The only option it gave me is to complete my pre-order with the 14 track version of the album!

I hope this does't affect me getting the 2 new songs next week?!

I am going to buy the CD anyway but this all seems a bit strange...

Edit: Oops I meant to put this is the new album forum not the general discussion one.

I'm not sure if this has happened with the American I-Tunes.

But in Australia the Deluxe edition of Rebel Heart is "no longer available" in my country.

Even though I had pre-ordered it?

The only option it gave me is to complete my pre-order with the 14 track version of the album!

I hope this does't affect me getting the 2 new songs next week?!

I am going to buy the CD anyway but this all seems a bit strange...

Edit: Oops I meant to put this is the new album forum not the general discussion one.

Haha - I just posted the same question in the main album thread.

Yes, its happened to me. Idk what's happened. I thought it might have been temporarily unavailable if they were updating info or something, but its been at least a day now.

it must be a mistake (again). Seems there are several complications regarding track list and pre-orders this time. Was it like this for MDNA? I don't remember being that complicated in terms track list and editions but MDNA era wasn't as messy as this one with all the leaks.

^ it was similar just not quite as many editions (although there were several including special Super Bowl edition). But the MDNA track list switched about this same time (or maybe even three weeks before release), and there was also similar panic about the itunes deluxe being taken down, and all it was was they had taken it down while they shuffled the track list.

So let me get this straight......... people who preordered the 19-track version on iTunes are now getting the 14-track version?

In the US, the 19 edition is still there.

^ it was similar just not quite as many editions (although there were several including special Super Bowl edition). But the MDNA track list switched about this same time (or maybe even three weeks before release), and there was also similar panic about the itunes deluxe being taken down, and all it was was they had taken it down while they shuffled the track list.

then we should just wait. Many things can happen till March

The deluxe version is back on Australian iTunes ... now at a higher price that when we originally pre-ordered it!!!!!!

But im still not sure how to get the three new songs. When I click on 'complete my pre-order' i just get the message that it is alrady pre-ordered. Do I have to buy the 3 songs seperately? I guess I'll do that anyway as I cant be bothered waiting for itunes to sort out this mess.

Update: Yes, I just purchased the new songs separately, and the amount remaining in the 'complete my order' button went down by those amounts, so it seems you have to do that (no automatic downloads).

Edited by Paul