Madonna on The View early March 2015?

Littlebastard

If she has heart issues becoming a pundit won't work. She should concentrate on getting better. We all predicted on that other thread that she wouldn't last long on The View.

Well I didn't mean to say she should do it right now. Just that that was the talk several years ago, but it fell through. I was just implying that I think that kind of format works better for her...that, or a Larry King style one-on-one interview format that she did for a short while (and was quite good at).

Is it true she's on the View tomorrow so she can be there when Rosie is till on the show ?

no. Just this one person on twitter trying to spread rumors.

The View is LAME. I'd rather her go to Wendy instead.

I think it's a decent line up of appearances. I love Ellen and looking forward for Howard Stern.

For those playing at home, Madonna was originally going to be in Ghost with Whoopi but it didnt work out. Demi Moore was second choice. However Demi was in fact first choice to play the lead role in League of Their Own.

Back on topic: I think March is too late. Can't she go on the show before then?

Loves me some M but I'm glad she didn't portray "Rain-I'll Remember" Molly in Ghost. Can you imagine all the blinking when Sam is leaving to heaven?

ryan5.gif