Madonna Instagram thread - continued

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Just seen the other pic. When was Madonna a bloody F cup! Is Mert just looking for attention? Did she get a boob job after recording Ellen? :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

This is just like when Perez instagrammed that "naked" pic of Madonna and it wasn't even her it was him! It's strange. He's even tagging her songs into these pics. What's going on?

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh god now I've got Madonna stans calling me a hater! I swear I hate these Instagram fans! They're like fleas.

Guest Rachelle of London

Not even being funny but why would M send a pic of her minge to her photographer to get him to put on Instagram. Wouldn't she just post it herself?

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm genuinely in shock at madonnas ability to triple her breast size in one afternoon. I need her tips :lmao:

I'm genuinely in shock at madonnas ability to triple her breast size in one afternoon. I need her tips :lmao:

Lol yeah but if you have a tight top or bra above your tits, they tend to look fuller lol you no think?

Guest Rachelle of London

Person likes to tan aswell. Now people are saying he's been hacked! These comments are hilarious at the moment!

Guest Rachelle of London

Lol yeah but if you have a tight top or bra above your tits, they tend to look fuller lol you no think?

I thought that but Hmmm not that fuller. If you look at the boob they are full. That's not just pressure squishing them together, that's a lot of breast tissue. Look how wide they are. I think even with something right constricting it Ms boobs wouldn't be so full looking.

OMG this is a lesson in boobology. :dead:

And to think I was getting ready for bed!

10894975_1572544906340040_1514385347_n.j

I wAs channeling Ginger Rogers.,,,,.I didnt know she was A ❤️#rebelheart

OH wow . Amazing as always .

Madonna loves her vintage Hollywood stars. Ginger Rogers of course as we all know was one of the superstars mentioned in Vogue. She was such a beautiful woman and talented dancer. Loved her quip when people said Fred Astaire was a better dancer - her reply " I had to do the steps backwards and in High heels" Love her.

Those pics Mert posted can't be M the first pic whoever it is so tan and Madonna is not that tan she's ghostly white. and her stomach is flat as a pancake.

Guest Rachelle of London

Attention whore he's deleted the first one. He even was tagging the album tracks in the pics. Perez Hilton did the same. What's wrong with these people?

Nah it's not M. Probably is some girl who is wearing the outfit M wanted for the Met Gala last year and they are using it for a photoshopt? The frontal one with the white stripes around is def M, she posted it on her jnstagram ages ago saying Anne Wintour didnt want her to wear it lol