iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

All the bitches whining that there aren't enough "new" songs or this or that demo was left off, fuck off. Maybe you shouldn't have listened to them in the first place.

When the final product comes out and slays each and everyone one of you will be groveling at Madonna's feet. So shut up already

Forreal I'm just sitting here content with the fact that we have a new album coming out from the queen and not bitching like some goddamn asshole throwing around their insignificant opinion wahhh wahh I have a really shitty opinion I need to voice wah wah I'm a baby and holy water is shitty and revolution should be on the album that I think is my own and she should use my tracklist because my taste fuckin sucks wahh wahh I need a bottle ughhh just shut the fuck up and sit your raggedy ass down

:dead:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

:clap:

Watch...the songs everyone's bitching about are going to be the ones they'll go crazy over once they hear, and years from now will be referred to as Madonna "classics" by them...... :chuckle:

I can't stop laughing! Bringing Mariah into this thread is genius!!

Yes! And obviously she's wearing a wig :laugh:

I haven't listened to all the demos, only a few... too bad the pharrell song isn't on there, i really liked that one...

and yay for s.e.x!

Edited by BOEMI

Very very pleased with the final tracklist. :lol: (Hold tight, best night yessssss). I am dissapointed only about holy water and body shop since they are the two tracks i don't like at least in demo form.

Best Madonna album since the Legandary Confessions.

Very very pleased with the final tracklist. :lol: (Hold tight, best night yessssss). I am dissapointed only about holy water and body shop since they are the two tracks i don't like at least in demo form.

Best Madonna album since the Legandary Confessions.

Holy Water grew on me but I really still don't like Body Shop, definitely needs to be reworked

My only disappointment is that I was going to listen to the demos that didn't make the cut once the tracklisting was revealed but now it seems I will have to wait to see if this supposed super deluxe edition with 6 extra songs turns out to be true :lol:

I know!! I was going to do the same thing! :D

Natalia is Happy

http://instagram.com/p/yDZsiyQjeu/

nataliakills

So wild!!! Track 12 - #HOLYWATER ...I've died and gone to songwriter heaven! Thanks @madonna for the best co-writing week of my life! #rebelheart

aaaw she's so sweet! I thought she wrote SEX too but I guess she didn't

All the bitches whining that there aren't enough "new" songs or this or that demo was left off, fuck off. Maybe you shouldn't have listened to them in the first place.

When the final product comes out and slays each and everyone one of you will be groveling at Madonna's feet. So shut up already

You tell em!!!!!

This thread is ridiculous!

If you complained about anything before you posted at least 10 posts about how excited you are for the new album I am disappointed.

FRICK IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM! Eeeeeee I can't wait to hear all these songs for the first time in my bed squealing and fan girling out.

Omg I can't wait to hear them all AAAAAHHHHHHH

I am really happy with the track list, she picked all my favorites. I was worried a few wouldn't make it because of potential new songs. Can't wait to hear the final versions!

While I would've preferred other tracks on the album & a dislike for Holy Water, I'm still bloody excited!

I think the tracks chosen, fit with the album as a whole & I'm actually excited to hear what the final version of Holy Water is like.

Messiah - hell yeah!

Heartbreak City - fuck yeah!

Toast to you, JimmyJimmy! You did indeed call it! I couldn't possibly be happier with the tracklist, its amazing! And I'm gonna go on record and say that all the "Holy Water" haters who jump on the bandwagon after hearing it updated with get a big ol' bitchslap from me. For real tho.

Toast to you, JimmyJimmy! You did indeed call it! I couldn't possibly be happier with the tracklist, its amazing! And I'm gonna go on record and say that all the "Holy Water" haters who jump on the bandwagon after hearing it updated with get a big ol' bitchslap from me. For real tho.

:ohmy::rotfl: