Billboard Q&A: Queen (nearly) confirms Grammys performance!

Msig

And ending repeating several times accapella the line "Everybody in this party is shinning like the Illuminati", just as she did in the Who's That Girl Tour, and looking sad, and confuse. Then burst into flames and one spark burns Beyonce's wig.

And ending repeating several times accapella the line "Everybody in this party is shinning like the Illuminati", just as she did in the Who's That Girl Tour, and looking sad, and confuse. Then burst into flames and one spark burns Beyonce's wig.

I actually can totally see her doing a 6-7 minute medley of ALL six songs to sell the whole album.

Start slow with Ghosttown... All about the voice and Madonna the Pop God.

Move to bitch songs - easy breeze, fun, Nicki comes and destroys. Controversy slowly creeps in...

Illuminati. How could you not take advantage of having all those people - Kanye, Beyonce, Gaga – in one room? Controversy in full on gear, followed by Devil Pray. No need to elaborate on how fucking epic this could turn out live – the Devil's voice, the drug references...

Ends with a 2 minute version of Living for Love. Euphoria.

Six new songs and tour announcement the day after.

Ahhhh!!! This was amazing read! Thanks for sharing! <3

So excited about LFL remixes!!

I'm totally excited for that!!

YES WE NEED A MEDLEY at the Grammys

Edited by JoanOfArc

:rotfl: that would be cool. It would be funny if Alicia and her piano also ascend when she finish her part. :lmao:

It would be even better if also Diplo shows up and ascends with hi DJ console too. :semifunny:

The song is so strong that with Alicia jamming on the piano and the choir back up, it's just going to be epic.

I guarantee she's going to focus on it being a solid musical performance, than being controversial.

Then releasing a few more songs immediately after is pure genius. She's going to be dominating the media cycle afterwards.

The leaks may turn out to be the best thing that could have happened.

Now she will have 3 media cycles over the course of 4 months for the record.