New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Her team and the FBI are on it! Trust me!

Well it's good that they're trying to alleviate the situation behind the scenes but I think it's wiser for Guy to release a statement to scare people even if it's the same old "please help us find who is behind these leaks".

Edited by Guest

Guys it's real the demo disc has leaked and and if you search carefully on twitter you'll find them. I have already reported the links and hope the real fans here would help me hunt them down quickly before hell breaks loose.

Well it's good that they're trying to alleviate the situation behind the scenes but I think it's wiser for Guy to release a statement to scare people.

That's easier said then done, at some point the guy sharing the link made the following statement: "Guy won't sue me because I'm poor!"

These people are ruthless and not afraid of anything. They might not realise that jailtime is no laughing matter though!

FUCK OFF.

dont be so rude

we are all fans and we do this for years , it doesnt mean we dont support madonna , i buy all of her albums single ect. and buy concert tickets

so dont prettend you dont want to hear the songs before release , ass long if you dont share it with the rest of the world i dont see any harm

That's easier said then done, at some point the guy sharing the link made the following statement: "Guy won't sue me because I'm poor!"

These people are ruthless and not afraid of anything. They might not realise that jailtime is no laughing matter though!

That's true. It's a tricky situation because it's so rare for people to go to jail for leaking material.

They have no respect at all. I just can't understand. We are talking about a person's hard work and dedication literally thrown out of the window and for what? Seriously. They are the absolute worst. If i were her i would scrap the whole thing and fuck everybody off.

dont be so rude

we are all fans and we do this for years , it doesnt mean we dont support madonna , i buy all of her albums single ect. and buy concert tickets

so dont prettend you dont want to hear the songs before release , ass long if you dont share it with the rest of the world i dont see any harm

FUCK OFF AGAIN

Fingers should be pointed at Madonnarama and Drowned Madonna sites. Wasn't it through Skype chat that they heard the demos? Started with them months ago.

Absolute BULLSHIT! It's not the sites that are at blame at all. They weren't the ones who innitially had the files. I know people at drownedmadonna personally and they are working like crazy to prevent leaks etc! So stop making false accusations!

I stumbled on the link on Twitter so it's only a matter of time it's gonna spread like wildfire. This is terrible and I feel worse that I'm listening to the demos. I can't help it :(.

Edited by Guest