New album thread: DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama talk about lead singles

The last thread was all about that :

voyante-clairemedium.jpg

"Oh please G.O.N.E., can you tell me if the new album will be a success? How much will it sell? I lost my keys, where are they?".

And this new thread is all about this :

tumblr_lydfx4zqjd1r4bg1q.gif

Can't we just go back to the discussions and rumors about the album? Ryann Tedder as a procuder is susprising, we can discuss that...

Edited by Moka

I know how hard it is to run a forum, trust me. I did it for a long time, and a big one, filled with PLENTY of personalities.

But just because Hector runs the place (and does so wonderfully) it doesn't mean I have to agree with every decision he makes. I put my point across respectfully and haven't insulted anyone in the process. It's a forum, where things should be open to discussion. We can't expect everyone to always agree, and they shouldn't, as long as people are always respectfull to eachother.

Well from reading all of Hector's responses in this thread, plus his pinned thread in this section, I don't really see what there is to question. He made his decision and for very good reasons. The forum is being watched, 3 or 4, maybe more, people turned up en masse this weekend with an agenda, direct from madonnachile (who were also being watched and suffered the consequences)

IMO, a few tidbits, "insider" info from someone who, as you say, has been going round different Madonna forums for years and years isn't worth it.

We have a very good and very special relationship with Madonna's people (that's a fact) If they read that deleted thread, or even parts of this one....

Those guys thought they were coming to just another Madonna forum full of idiots, they were (kinda) wrong.

“I was actually working on something with Madonna when her tracks leaked." - Ryan Tedder

Since she was in Malawi, is this bullshit? :huh:

I'm excited about Ryan Tedder being on board...he's worked with so many artists, many super commercial songs and artists. I also actually love One Republic's songs. They are instantly catchy and introspective.

What he brings to the table mixed with Diplo is going to be the real deal of what makes this next album her best in a decade! I think she knows this and they are ready to bring a massive pop record!

“I was actually working on something with Madonna when her tracks leaked." - Ryan Tedder

he could be working without M right...over email/phone remotely...

It's not correct, "On December 15, 2011, Madonna announced that the album will be released in the spring of 2012".

Yes, but the exact release date wasn't announced until late January. :)

We already now that the lead single will be out in "early 2015".

Guest CzarnaWisnia

little known fact: Ryan Tedder is Malawian.

So I think all this officially confirms, the record itself is still in its finishing stages even though she's gone ahead and unveiled various photo shoots and is in the midst of some kind of video/album shoot.

You guys really need to read the entire thread from begging to end. It was nice that gone shared info, but it was actions and attitudes towards others that was totally uncalled for. Yes, I know, others treated him poorly too. But he really did come in here stomping around and demanding respect

Exactly. At first i didn't get it either because this past weekend i've been too busy to keep up with all the stuff, but in the end it was pretty clear that it was just a way to stir up our wishes, so other people came later to sell the stuff. I got on saturday a PM (i read it today) from a nobody who asked me if i was tired of waiting for the album and wanted that cd with the 12 demos. WTF???

Ok, now I'm listening to Ryan Tedder discography :s98:

Thanks to Madge, I've discovered many artists the past few months...

Oh god, he's the guy who did that song!

Avicii, Rebel Heart and now this guy... No doubt, this album will be a worldwide success :madonna2:

Edited by Moka

I'm sorry, but banning people who are obviously in the know is kind of stupid if you ask me. Let alone childish. This forum is created to discuss rumors, info and spoilers, you can chose to come here and chose to stay away if you do not want to have things spoiled for you. I will have G_O_N_E's back till the end of time, and think it's a downright shame this has happened! Without news we will be here discussing the color of her nails and the fact if MDNA was or was not a good album. Stupid move to ban relibable people, and why? Because some people can't handle the fact that some know more then others? Get over yourselves!

*rant over*

Spot on as ever, Robster :thumbsup:

Hopefully he is only working on one song, his work is pretty vanilla

Yeah but Diplo's isn't, so a good blend of that and Madonna's touch could work incredibly well and be very fresh and new and modern and ahead of itself.