This last week has been too much as a Madonna fan! :o

madonna_fan1988

I mean, we got 2 "leaked" * songs from her next album, and she even hit the news for that, and got to #1 on a billboard trending chart with Rebel Heart. All this with A DEMO.

One day later, we got the photoshoot for Interview. Again, she was talked about everywhere. Most people on talk shows, articles on newspapers, etc.

Then the news that she's the richest singer.

Then just a few hours ago, 4 pics for the Versace campaign!

I feel this is all very controlled and in by no chance, a coincidence!

Because of all this, the woman has been everywhere this week and i'm loving it! :D

One last thing, i am loving (even if a bit surprised) the fact that most people are supporting her this time around! Even the Interview magazine pics.

She's doing more for feminism without even using that word...all that while fighting ageism!

Only the Queen

2015 can't come soon enough, and i'm loving the era already! :D

I literalli have no words to describe how great is all that has been given to us this week. i feel proud of being a fan, I feel happy, I have the feeling we'll get a great álbum, followed by a phenomenal tour.

Just yesterday was able to listen to the leaked songs, and although at first I found them generic, then I couldm't help and ended dancing and loving both songs, and the excitement for the new álbum grew on me even more.

This one week has made that the waiting's worth every instagram post, every Facebook comment, every clue she gave us. Just to let us all know, that soon our QUEEN will be back.

Okay...i guess we can add the Living For Love news as the 1st single as one of the great news.

Also if the rumors about no feats on the album is true...damn it! This is like the best week EVER!

It's like we're getting the best of both Madonna's! The mature Madonna + the one that takes risks! Everything coming together nicely!

Another 1st single with a choir. Pop music needs something great again, and who better than Madonna to do that? :D