Has madonna really MASTERED an instrument?

drunkbysix

She started a little late in life to truly master an instrument. The majority of people who truly master an instrument started when they were teenagers like 13 or 14 at the oldest, some even earlier. I think Tori Amos started playing piano when she was 5 or 6.

Stupid thread.

Madonna has mastered five instruments:

1. Drums

2. Guitar

3. Voice

4. Pussy

5. Your asshole

How is it a stupid thread? I just wanted to seriously know what instrument you guys think madonna is best at theoretically. :/ maybe I should change the title

Um, Madonna has mastered the guitar. Is she Hendrix? No. But she's now pretty effortless. Some of you may know it's not new to her as she played guitar in the late 70s/early 80s. Also remember when M and Prince jammed together for LAP album. She played plenty keyboard while he did his thing. But her best instruments are her body and voice.

Damn right she's mastered the guitar. She's a great guitar player. She doesn't need to play like Jimmy Page or Pete Townshend. But she's mastered it! She gets up on stage and plays it, FFS!

She's my queen. I love her.

mdna-madonna-lespaul2.jpg

I think she's probably far better at the guitar than the concerts lead on. A big, loud, visual show...the playing blends right in (as it probably should). But we don't seem to get what she's totally capable of there, which I think is far more.

It's been said a million times, but I think it would be cool to see a stripped down session (filmed, of course). She would shine in a way so many wouldn't expect.

There's a difference between able to play an instrument and mastering it. Madonna can definitely play guitar and I enjoy her guitar playing, but I don't think she's mastered it. It's like speaking a foreign language. I can have a casual everyday conversation with someone in Spanish, but I can't have a deep profound philosophical discussion in Spanish.

There's a difference between able to play an instrument and mastering it. Madonna can definitely play guitar and I enjoy her guitar playing, but I don't think she's mastered it. It's like speaking a foreign language. I can have a casual everyday conversation with someone in Spanish, but I can't have a deep profound philosophical discussion in Spanish.

It's all relative. I play guitar but there's no way I could get up on stage and play with a band or remember songs without reading from a sheet or write a song with one. I play the guitar, Madonna mastered it. Doesn't mean she is the greatest ever player.