Some lovely comments about Madonna - Sonia Kruger and Loriot

Jazzy Jan

It is always nice to read some positive memories of people meeting Madonna. Read a few lovely comments about Madonna today. In a Sunday life interview with Sonia Kruger who is a famous presenter, dancer, reporter and Tv Host in Australia, she recalled interviewing Madonna.

'With Madonna, I went in to interview her absolutely shaking in my boots, but she was so warm and friendly. I would never have expected Madonna to a be a girl's girl but she gave me that feeling"

mix1065_501.jpg

Also, read an interview with Thierry-Maxime Loriot who is the curator of Jean Paul Gaultier's exhibition.

In pulling the exhibition together, Loriot met more than 50 of Gaultier’s clients, including the queen bee herself. “No one has access to Madonna,” he says. “I wouldn’t say I was nervous; it was exciting. I was expecting a diva and she’s not a diva, she’s a charismatic human being.”

She lent almost every piece of Gaultier she owns.

9a592af8-28f8-11e4-89bc-cc9c9abe97c9_Thi

^ she had an interview with madonna during the hard candy period..... she spoke highly of madonna...

It's because they connected over Miles Away...Sonia was in a long distance relationship and/or had a British husband. Either way, they were both on the road to splitsville :lol:

It's because they connected over Miles Away...Sonia was in a long distance relationship and/or had a British husband. Either way, they were both on the road to splitsville :lol:

:lol: :lol:

It's so great to see positive press about Madonna, i want to see more of it :)

I always wonder how M stores all of her costumes and things, are they in a room in her house? Is it like a really extravagant collectors bedroom tucked away in the attic?

Also, I love how almost everyone who has ever actually worked with M comments so highly on her, and also sounds so surprised. All the bullshit seems to come from people who have either never met her or passed her at a party and expected her to drop everything and be their friend.

I always wonder how M stores all of her costumes and things, are they in a room in her house? Is it like a really extravagant collectors bedroom tucked away in the attic?

Also, I love how almost everyone who has ever actually worked with M comments so highly on her, and also sounds so surprised. All the bullshit seems to come from people who have either never met her or passed her at a party and expected her to drop everything and be their friend.

Exactly. People who have yet to meet her always expect her to be a bitch and are always surprised to see she's not that completely evil witch the medias pretend she is once they meet her.

It is always nice to read some positive memories of people meeting Madonna. Read a few lovely comments about Madonna today. In a Sunday life interview with Sonia Kruger who is a famous presenter, dancer, reporter and Tv Host in Australia, she recalled interviewing Madonna.

'With Madonna, I went in to interview her absolutely shaking in my boots, but she was so warm and friendly. I would never have expected Madonna to a be a girl's girl but she gave me that feeling"

mix1065_501.jpg

Also, read an interview with Thierry-Maxime Loriot who is the curator of Jean Paul Gaultier's exhibition.

In pulling the exhibition together, Loriot met more than 50 of Gaultier’s clients, including the queen bee herself. “No one has access to Madonna,” he says. “I wouldn’t say I was nervous; it was exciting. I was expecting a diva and she’s not a diva, she’s a charismatic human being.”

9a592af8-28f8-11e4-89bc-cc9c9abe97c9_Thi

Oh the irony, he is talking about Madonna and yet is photographed in front of a Kylie dress, FORSHAME! :)

Have any of you been to the Gaultier show yet, and verdict?

Always nice to read a bit of positivity from others about Madonna. Thanks for posting, Jan. :)

I need to revisit that Sonia interview. It's hard to imagine a real, unscripted back and forth with her since on Big Brother she's a horrible listener. She'll pose a question and as the guest begins to respond, you can see her tune out and focus her eyes on her next cue-carded line. Then she breaks in with a half-hearted repeat of the last 2 or 3 words the guest said in their response before rushing immediately into the next question. :lol: