MADONNA REWIND: W.E. promo interview

Apples388

Now before anyone says "how random" - let me explain. This promo interview in terms of time line / conceptualisation, is probably similar to around the current time when it comes to the new Madonna album (song cycle) for 2015.

I always find these parallels interesting. See, for example, the birth of the 'vixen' hairstyle she had for the MDNA Tour. The MDNA tour, look etc. is already here. One can presume that the amoebic look for Madonna '15 is pretty much here (new hair etc.)

Also I quite like this interview full stop. She looks great, answers the questions wonderfully and is rather charming.

I love that she just nonchalantly held a fan throughout these interviews. :wow:

She knows when she's on the continent nowadays that she has to be prepared. We all know that Italy is practically a third world country (OOPS I didn't know I couldn't talk about *DOORSLAM*) . She didn't want a repeat of the "Just Give me a Fan" (EP).

Guest Pud Whacker

its really sad that they sold it to netflix and didnt pass it on cable where it would have been viewed over and over and over again. people would really would have loved it.

Now before anyone says "how random" - let me explain. This promo interview in terms of time line / conceptualisation, is probably similar to around the current time when it comes to the new Madonna album (song cycle) for 2015.

I always find these parallels interesting. See, for example, the birth of the 'vixen' hairstyle she had for the MDNA Tour. The MDNA tour, look etc. is already here. One can presume that the amoebic look for Madonna '15 is pretty much here (new hair etc.)

Also I quite like this interview full stop. She looks great, answers the questions wonderfully and is rather charming.

Love the interview and how she talks and looks.

Interesting observation about the parallels of her hair style and look. She did go on to use this fantastic hairstyle for MDNA tour so you could be spot on about her latest look being the one for the new album and tour.

its really sad that they sold it to netflix and didnt pass it on cable where it would have been viewed over and over and over again. people would really would have loved it.

I love the film and when I went to the cinema to see it (THREE times) I took different friends with me each time and they all loved it.

Critics can fuck off.

She knows when she's on the continent nowadays that she has to be prepared. We all know that Italy is practically a third world country (OOPS I didn't know I couldn't talk about *DOORSLAM*) . She didn't want a repeat of the "Just Give me a Fan" (EP).

:rotfl: