Carlton Wilborn on his experience with the LEGENDARY Madonna

acko

My fondest memory of Madonna has nothing to do with tours. My fondest memory of Madonna happened in 1995 when I was having a really hard time in my career, Madonna became aware of that and she allowed me to live for a few months in the castle that she had in Hollywood.
I stayed there three months, she was out of town for the majority of that time.
I will always be in debt to Madonna no matter what.
It was a real hard time for me and she reached out in a way she really didn't have to. She could have helped me in other ways but the fact that she truly, truly, let me know that she trusted me in her personal space at that degree really meant a lot to me.

Yes, I know it's a half a decade old interview, but I felt like re-reading it here:

http://www.madonnatribe.com/idol/carlton.htm

carlton_301.jpg

My fondest memory of Madonna has nothing to do with tours. My fondest memory of Madonna happened in 1995 when I was having a really hard time in my career, Madonna became aware of that and she allowed me to live for a few months in the castle that she had in Hollywood.

I stayed there three months, she was out of town for the majority of that time.

I will always be in debt to Madonna no matter what. It was a real hard time for me and she reached out in a way she really didn't have to. She could have helped me in other ways but the fact that she truly, truly, let me know that she trusted me in her personal space at that degree really meant a lot to me.

Yes, I know it's a half a decade old interview, but I felt like re-reading it here:

http://www.madonnatribe.com/idol/carlton.htm

carlton_301.jpg

:inlove:

Carlton is one of the best dancers she's ever had. And he was caring, intelligent and among the BAT dance troup an exception above the queenish more frivolous rest. I have always liked him and not only in terms of the amount of talent he has. He is also quite handsome

As for Madonna .... so much for the BITCH, distant, ICE Queen :chuckle: