Your favorite dub remix?

Crystal Coffin

"Up Down Suite" is an 11/10 moment, no question about that.

The Back to The Dub 1 of "Fever" is too spectacular for words, it fucks my soul.

I couldn't find 1 on Youtube, just 2 :lol: Agree though, love both :D

Guest bluejean

It fucks my soul.

:lol:

Amazing choice of words!

I don't know what my fave dub is but I'm pretty fond or Shep's ones.

Deeper and Deeper, Rescue Me, Express Yourself

Guest bluejean

Oh I also really like Bye Bye Baby Rick Does Madonna's Dub

Hmm what else?

Human Nature I'm Not Your Bitch. Key lyric turned into its own song. Amazing.

Guest bluejean

I also really like the version of Power of Goodbye that says 'Freedom comes" over and over.

BUT my all time fave is Nothing Really Matters Kruder and Dorfmeister Mix. THAT is one of her best remixes ever although I don't know that it qualifies as a dub.

Also the Guerilla Beach Remix of I'll Remember

Guest bluejean

Everybody is epic, but I love the Open Your Heart dub. I really love the music.

Yes, Open your heart dub is great as is Who's that Girl. Also really like the Instrumental of True Blue which IMO is more of a dub than instrumental.

I like all mentioned. Juniors dubs for Secret are great too. I also enjoy the Orbit Drumapella of Frozen. and the WO dub of Erotica. Oh and how can I forget the Just Blaze dub of Gimme. Soo good.

Guest bluejean

I like all mentioned. Juniors dubs for Secret are great too. I also enjoy the Orbit Drumapella of Frozen. and the WO dub of Erotica. Oh and how can I forget the Just Blaze dub of Gimme. Soo good.

There's also a good one of Turn Up The Radio

"We gotta turn up the volume!"

Forget what's it's called.

Guest bluejean

:( Whott? That piece is DEMONIC. It's like a tune from the burning abyss. How could you "really like" THAT? :no:

I like stuff from the burning abyss I guess :lol:

I mean I'm not saying it's my favourite or even close to it but I sort of enjoy these dubs that repeat certain lyrics over and over.

Guest bluejean

Oh I listen to it on a regular basis. I been developin' myself into a full-blown bitch of my own and NOT anyone else's. :lol:

It's an anthem.

Guest bluejean

Ooooh please upload this! :smoke:

I have it somewhere but I'm pretty sure it was a vinyl only remix so the quality was not that great. Would love a good quality one.

I'd also really really love the Guerilla Groove Remix of I'll Remember in 320kbps. I don't think I've even ever heard that mix. Does it differ much from the Guerilla Beach Mix?

:( Whott? That piece is DEMONIC. It's like a tune from the burning abyss. How could you "really like" THAT? :no:

It is terrifying, it just becomes a series of sounds after a bit. But it's sort of compelling.

I love