"promotion like Confessions"

frzndrwnwrld

So when people say promo what do they mean? Do they just mean live performances on tv, or interviews or chats in whatever format, radio, tv, magazines, newspaper and social media. To me all that counts as promo. Because actually there are a limited number of tvs shows now that feature live performances.

^ No, you're right. FrznDrwnWrldSbttteFrLveSkyFtsHvn is the only one who thinks that.

When I say promotion, I guess I should clarify. I meant live performances. Europe got a bunch of them. None in the US until The Grammy's in '06, which was her last award show performance in the US.

You should change the title of the thread because I feel misled. How do I get my time back?

I guess none of you understood what I was trying to say, so forget. Thank you for your post, Kurt420. At least someone understood what I meant.

You're welcome. :) Maybe another reason we felt that way is because unlike EVERYWHERE else in the world, the promo didn't lead to the singles turning into massive hits nor did the album become one of her highest selling ever like in other countries. I'm not implying it was a flop by any means either.