Boy Toy Thread

PaulaAbdul

Thought I'd start another thread for speculation about Timor and discussion about M's past flames to not clog up other threads and piss people off!

PS did this really happen? There's several sources on it and I'm skeptical….

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=549800&showcomments=true#BCqgmBopKQOKTDmH.97

And remember when they clashed at the '95 VMAs?

He was so bloody rude. I don't think it was actually anything to do with Madonna personally, it is just that he does not like touching or kissing other people. He was since referred to her as a friend but there would never be any romance between them. He prefers men but likes the image of either being with some young model/waitress/slightly famous starlet for 2 years or perhaps will have a respectable wife - hence his engagement - in case he wants to go into politics.

Doubt that would ever have happened.

George is the same as Tom Cruise - both still hiding in the closet.

:chuckle:

Reminds me of Travolta and Bradley Cooper too (and a couple of others)

He was so bloody rude. I don't think it was actually anything to do with Madonna personally, it is just that he does not like touching or kissing other people. He was since referred to her as a friend but there would never be any romance between them. He prefers men but likes the image of either being with some young model/waitress/slightly famous starlet for 2 years or perhaps will have a respectable wife - hence his engagement - in case he wants to go into politics.

:thumbsup:

G.Clo is as fake as they get. And one of the most overrated actors in cinema history. Madonna wouldn't be caught dead with George. She'd rather date an openly bisexual like Tony Ward rather than pretending she's getting fucked by Clooney. He's a major hypocrit and everyone around the Como/Milan area knows what's the deal with his paid starlet pieces (hello coke head Elisabetta Canalis) and his boat rides with an all male cast on Lake Homo

It was a joke at the vma's...but boy do i despise Clooney. I've never understood the fuzz, i don't like his movies, i don't like his coffee.....Jon Hamm is so much much better. Go get him M !

Totally!!

Jon Hamm destroys Clooney :rotfl:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gk0r_gwyneth-paltrow-and-george-clooney_news

Oh and he's where he talks nice about her…notice that he's gayer than Elton John's asshole on a Saturday night in that clip.

Thanks for the link. I caught myself getting a feeling of happiness and pride watching other famous people praise M. :blush:

I will NEVER understand George Clooney's popularity. Never. Definitively the most overrated "sex-symbol" in history. He's so average-looking it's not even funny. A lot of guys around me (and some on this very forum) are WAY better looking than him.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gk0r_gwyneth-paltrow-and-george-clooney_news

Oh and he's where he talks nice about her…notice that he's gayer than Elton John's asshole on a Saturday night in that clip.

I love her they dont' even bother to mention Sarah Jessica Parker and Mary J Blige as feature on the video. :rotfl:

I will NEVER understand George Clooney's popularity. Never. Definitively the most overrated "sex-symbol" in history. He's so average-looking it's not even funny. A lot of guys around me (and some on this very forum) are WAY better looking than him.

Agreed! He's nothing special at all. I don't get it. Once in a while he has that sexy look in his eyes but that's about it. :lol:

I detest him

this current guy she is dating feels like just a fling, nothing serious. i think she deserves to have a man, not a boy. I mean I am cool, very cool with her dating an extremely younger man, but these guys are like boy/men. She's such a beautiful woman, i hope she find an equally beautiful man to date

Agreed! He's nothing special at all. I don't get it. Once in a while he has that sexy look in his eyes but that's about it. :lol:

I agree. He's overrated both looks-wise and talent-wise. Jon Hamm shits on him everyday of the week in both departments.

I detest him

Glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that :thumbsup: