5iVe Elements

Madonna hates 4 Minutes even more than Sorry.

I understand the hate for 4 minutes but Sorry is such a good song! She can't hate that!

Madonna hates all her discography.

And Madonna hates you all.

Not true!

I just spoke to her this morning on the phone and she told me that she loved me.

But she does indeed hate al her other fans ;)

I love Heartbeat too! There's something in her voice that seems so fragile... I know many dislike the vocals, because she doesn't seem to reach those notes, and that i think that was the song where she cried with Pharrell because she thought she couldn't deliver properly. But i just adore those vocals.

Well if we take a look at it in a purely objective manner, it came 2 years too late, the sound was following a trend that was already fizzling out and it's lacking the 'typical' Madonna sound.

I agree with your description. It has an epic feel to it, but the song never really caught on with me. I don't have it on my hard candy playlist

nor do I have candy shop. I miss neither of them.

I prefer Across the sky, animal then it goes into GI2M, and the rest is as the album is normally. however I also deleted Spanish Lesson.

I think Maodnan & JT were better on Across the sky than 4 minutes. 4M is missing that Madonna magic for me.