Top 7 essential music Videos... Really?!

TRVC

So I was watching a channel here in Canada called BPM (dance music station) and they have a show called Essential, where they play a selection of the featured artists music videos for 30 min.

I just watched the madonna episode which was dated for 2010 and they played the following 7 videos:

- like a Virgin

- into the Groove

- crazy for you

- LA Isla Bonita

- like a prayer

- get together

- hung up

WHAT DA fuck is with this selection?! It just perturbed me to see such a careless selection of videos.

This is a dance music station and I know choosing a top 7 music Video selection is nearly impossible for madonna.

But I would have at least shown:

Lucky star

Into the groove

Open your heart

Vogue

Ray of light

Hung up

4 minutes

(if I could squeeze three more to make it 10, I would choose express yourself , don't tell me and girl gone wild)

What would be your essential 7 madonna videos that you would have selected for this TV show for a national audience to see?

So I was watching a channel here in Canada called BPM (dance music station) and they have a show called Essential, where they play a selection of the featured artists music videos for 30 min.

lol this is like the time Electric Circus named Ray of Light their #1 dance video of all time

I think my top 7 would be:

Lucky Star

Material Girl

Like a Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Ray of Light

Hung Up

I couldn't even narrow it down to 7

Tough right?! But if you HAD TO, because you only had 30 minutes to show 7 videos, what would you choose, keeping in mind that this is a dance oriented music channel

lol this is like the time Electric Circus named Ray of Light their #1 dance video of all time

I REMEMBER THIS!!! it was their final episode right? I think Cher's believe was #2?

You're right, that is a pretty deplorable selection.

Here's my picks, keeping in mind it's dance music oriented channel:

Vogue

Express Yourself

Hung Up

Into The Groove

Lucky Star

Open Your Heart

Music

just off the top of my head, mind you, not etched in stone

it is not possible do do such a thing. there is about 67 music videos that madonna did. so....lets say just half of them are super big familiar hit songs videos. it is still to much.

well...you can always put 2 the most played videos of each decade with one current or last made. and you have something.

or....you can always put 2 most controversal videos of ...........

or...you can always put 2 most beautifull videos of ......

and so on

lucky star

like a prayer

vogue

frozen

music

hung up

+

????? GMAYL hahahaha

I'd say 1 video for each era, although 7 is too little, she's had more eras than that.

Lucky Star

Into the Groove

Vogue

Express yourself

Bedtime Story ( even though it wasn't a great hit, the video is so perfect it deserves a spot, plus I do like this song alot.

Ray of Light

Music

Tough right?! But if you HAD TO, because you only had 30 minutes to show 7 videos, what would you choose, keeping in mind that this is a dance oriented music channel

If I HAD to pick 7, I would say:

Hung Up

Into The Groove

Ray Of Light

Express Yourself

Deeper & Deeper

Music

Vogue

I'd go with (keeping in mind it's a dance channel):

Into the Groove,

Open Your Heart

Express Yourself

Vogue

Ray of Light

Music

Hung Up

Express Yourself

Vogue

Justify My Love

Oh Father

Human Nature

Bedtime Story

I Want You

i think this is worse than the channels actual playlist. lol. (Minus Vogue of course). Keep in mind every video you listed are my favs. lol

i think this is worse than the channels actual playlist. lol. (Minus Vogue of course). Keep in mind every video you listed are my favs. lol

don't think so.

All of those are on RS top 100 best videos ever list..

Really makes you admire the queen even more when you have to make slim lists like this. They had a Michael Jackson episode and Every video was from the 80's with the exception of 'remember the time' but what else could you really choose? Such an icon