MTV Ultra Sound: Inside Madonna (1998)

Ugly Hecty

I remember watching this over and over and over and over again when it first aired. I still find it one of her most inspiring interview features. Her creative energy was SO infectious! I wish MTV still did these sort of music-based specials.

PS: A few years back (I think 2008) MTV had their "vaults" open where they aired a bunch of cut footage from this piece....I am sure much of it is still floating around YouTube.

PS: A few years back (I think 2008) MTV had their "vaults" open where they aired a bunch of cut footage from this piece....I am sure much of it is still floating around YouTube.

OOh...i would LOVE to see that!!! I love the Ultra sound Madonna special. also Madonna rising was pretty cool too, where she went back to her pre fame days with Ruppert Everitt.

it was nice seeing her in the studio working though. Ironically enough that's why i don't mind that she is keeping a low profile right now. She is taking her time and making a quality album. MDNA felt too rushed. I thinks he is taking her time with the upcoming album.

MTV.com use to have the uncut footage (not of Lola) on their website, I don't think it's still up there. Even if it was, they have it restricted to US viewers only,