MADONNA answers questions from FANS on TV!

Jamesy

She did this 20 years ago for German TV and I never really understood what was being asked or even what her answers were (the TV show was dubbed in German).

But a German fan I know kindly did translations of the video for me recently and I've been putting subtitles on them one-by-one.

She's pretty fucking hilliarious in many of these!

She was adorable in the video about what you like in a man. Nice series thanx for posting cuz I never saw these.

MORE!

edit: Oh I wrote that before I saw you were personally doing it lol. Well, thank you. Take all the time you need, of course, but these are very cute and interesting.

Wow thank you! never saw it

The hair!! i remember some pics with that look in the set of SECRET video, even some kind of alternative or deleted scenes.

Hey - I had this for years on tape and could never understand any of it.

My German friend Bernhard has kindly translated them into English and I'm going through the video question by question putting on subtitles!

I love these so much! :-) :-) Glad you are enjoying them too.

Here's another quick one...

Good find although the translation of her last answer in this clip is incorrect. She says that she first looks a man into his eyes and that's also what the German lady translates.