New V MAGAZINE Deluxe Edition

cosmic_system

I think these photos look better than the previous ones & I like how they are sexually charged, especial the pic with the pointy heel in M mouth. :erotica:

At the same time, it's boring to see M continue to collaborate with so many pop stars who she will out last. The photos would have been more interesting & convincing if she posed with someone else.

At the same time, it's boring to see M continue to collaborate with so many pop stars who she will out last. The photos would have been more interesting & convincing if she posed with someone else.

Like who? There is no one else on Madonna's level, so...

Love these pics!! There's a really interesting tension in the pictures that the regular issue didn't have

I'm assuming it's only gonna be sold online cuz they did a similar one with the Kate Moss/Rih issue

Even being submissive she still exhales control and domination. Katy Perry looks like a passive doll trying to pose as dominant but she lacks the natural essence of domination that Madonna exhales effortless.

In other words, the whole photoshoot feels forced because Madonna looks naturally in control when she is supposed to be "submissive" and Katy Perry looks naturally passive while trying to be the "dominant". If that is the point, i mean, if the "forced" vibe is what they were aiming with this photoshoot then ok. They look great anyway! :)

The clothes are absolutely gorgeous and the overall color scheme of the pics is very nice. M looks great. Other than that, meh. 'Seen it all before.

Sorry but I still hate this photoshoot with every fibre of my being.

This is Klein right? Makes sense. Yuck.

I feel like should of stopped working with him after Confessions, but she likes him, so........

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of this photo shoot. I don't really like Klein's style of photography and also Katy and Madonna look too stiff and contrived.

Because she's a bottom

tumblr_n8jz3kNRjA1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

:rotfl:

Has Madonna ever worked with Terry Richardson? :doofus: For better or worse, he may have come up with a more interesting, if polarizing, result.

Yes, he did a Harper's photoshoot with her.

Madonna4.jpg

ONE_TIME_USE_ONLY_2693591b.jpg

harpersbazaar_1113_photoshoot_news.jpg

Despite be a despicable thing, he produced great results.

I think she does too many magazine shoots, takes away some of the mystique. Magazines are for ordinary stars and fame whores. I suppose V and W magazine are a little different, but still.

Huh?? :huh: