Madonna is going to open a Hard candy Gym in Lima-Peru

Guest gang bang

its interesting the stradegy they are using...creating some worldwide exclusivity...keeping it away from the US for now...i wonder if it would be NY or LA who gets the first Gym...if she opens one in Tijuana first I'll be pist.

I was gonna say, when's this ish gonna come to, you know, a REAL city? :nocomment:

(itz juzt a joke haterz)

You'd think NYC by now right? ....or Santa Monica....even tho i'd need a second job to join...but people in peru are having a grand ol time..

2440963-this_isnt_fair___.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

I suppose NYC and the likes of have their share of trendy gyms, they prob dont want the competition. Just a theory

Guest Rachelle of London

Maybe she's opening gyms in all the places she will never tour

She's toured everywhere where there's a gym. Numerous times, apart from Sydney :lmao:

She's toured everywhere where there's a gym. Numerous times, apart from Sydney :lmao:

LOL I forgot about the Australian gym - did she even bother to visit that one? :rotfl:

It's amazes me that she has the gall to open a gym in Australia even though she hasn't been there in twenty years and has let them down on several of her past tours - shows how dedicated her fans there are!

Guest Rachelle of London

LOL I forgot about the Australian gym - did she even bother to visit that one? :rotfl:

It's amazes me that she has the gall to open a gym in Australia even though she hasn't been there in twenty years and has let them down on several of her past tours - shows how dedicated her fans there are!

The thing that made me laugh was when she issued that apology for not touring Oz and then a week later announced the gym opening in Sydney

:dead:

Madonna to Australia:

While you may not ever see me in concert, at least you can do your chair dancing work out in front of a giant picture of me listening to a remix of Revolver while a stressed-out instructor screams "Harder is Better!"

230329-mexico-madonnas-first-gym.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna to Australia:

While you may not ever see me in concert, at least you can do your chair dancing work out in front of a giant picture of me listening to a remix of Revolver while a stressed-out instructor screams "Harder is Better!"

230329-mexico-madonnas-first-gym.jpg

:dead: