Madonna is going to open a Hard candy Gym in Lima-Peru

Guest gang bang

Though I can sort of see why she hasn't opened one in LA, at the same time, I think she could open one. LA is so image obsessed. I should know. Then again, maybe she doesn't want the hassle of local LA publications/US Press giving her shit.

Then again, look at the obesity epidemic in the states. Maybe that is why she hasn't opened one here. It won't be marketable. Just a (politically incorrect) thought.

Off topic, does anyone here go to a gym? I go to LA Fitness. I have been there since it was called Ballys.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2014-06-25--madonna-abrira-gimnasio-en-lima-noticia_703009.HTML

Charles and qaz will be so happy , in fact Madonna would be in that country in 2015 in order to open the Gym

Lima is Amazing , beautiful city

If that's true, I wonder if it would be while she's on tour. If they ever release a date, it might tell us when the Latin America leg of a future tour might happen. :headbang:

I am sure I would join Hard Candy Gym here in Lima...

I can picture myself doing pilates in front of a giant Madonna picture

You are dicussing the opening of a single club? Talk about the fact the there are already 7 clubs in Berlin. SEVEN! 1 big famly club (the one she opened herself) and 6 exclusively for women. Although I think the 6 womens clubs are not exactly new. Those must have been rebranded. Anyway, the venture must be pretty successful.

I am sure I would join Hard Candy Gym here in Lima...

I can picture myself doing pilates in front of a giant Madonna picture

beware of those biting alpaca's, doing aerobics qaz!