William Orbit again on ROL and MDNA

TearsInHeaven

Guest Pud Whacker

This thread has become stupid. Lets close it

close anything involving william orbit and his need to capitalize on madonna because without her...

tumbleweed01.jpg

Who TF cares if Madonna isn't a prince or bob Dylan? If the producers say she provides substantial efforts to the process that's that. Don't try and make it something she's not. She does not write the whole thing but she sure does do a whole lot of work. Gosh you guys

To think this thread turned into this shambles because William said her new album was sounding good...

:doh:

GMAYL

GGW

Turn Up the Radio

Superstar

trash-truck-garbage-collection-fail.gif

Add Birthday Song to that. Worst tracks she has ever recorded.

Rebel Heart i can see you are coming straight from Madonnatribe, you said it yourself. And like many other posters coming from that place your posts are full of negative and neverending arguments on Madonna's involvement in the studio. As many people there , including the owners of the site, you keep on belitteling Madonna's talents even when these have been confimed many times by her collaborators. I personally find nothing wrong in singing a song you have not written, Try to be more positive here towards Madonna, you are allowed to your opinion obviously but jeez we can relly see you are a Triber - that place is goddamn awful

Rebel Heart i can see you are coming straight from Madonnatribe, you said it yourself. And like many other posters coming from that place your posts are full of negative and neverending arguments on Madonna's involvement in the studio. As many people there , including the owners of the site, you keep on belitteling Madonna's talents even when these have been confimed many times by her collaborators. I personally find nothing wrong in singing a song you have not written, Try to be more positive here towards Madonna, you are allowed to your opinion obviously but jeez we can relly see you are a Triber - that place is goddamn awful

that place is full of censorship. is this forum full of censorship too? I mean we are all fans, splitting hairs on Madonna stuff...take a chill pill. I am not belittling Madonna's talents at all. I am pointing out that sometimes she may not be as involved with a project as she is with others. Why is that a crime? why is it crime to say MDNA was crap? or that I prefer it when she writes organically with other musicians instead of covering demos? I wouldnt be on this forum in the first place if I didn't love and respect Madonna. Give me the benefit of the doubt jeez.

that place is full of censorship. is this forum full of censorship too? I mean we are all fans, splitting hairs on Madonna stuff...take a chill pill. I am not belittling Madonna's talents at all. I am pointing out that sometimes she may not be as involved with a project as she is with others. Why is that a crime? why is it crime to say MDNA was crap? or that I prefer it when she writes organically with other musicians instead of covering demos? I wouldnt be on this forum in the first place if I didn't love and respect Madonna. Give me the benefit of the doubt jeez.

Hmm maybe you take a chill pill as i was not the one continuosly posting negative stuff? Take a chill pill yourself darling, you need it.

You are entitled to your opinion here unlike in that cesspit but you are bringing with you the neverending negativity you see there most of the time. It is not a crime if you say that MDNA is crap i did t say that whatevs

^ MDNA wasn't crap.

you know I would never say MDNA was crap to just anyone. Amongst other fans, you would think you could let your hair down a bit and be a little honest and open. Some of you take it soooo personal.

No, this forum is full of humor and friendly debate.

It's a (mostly) fun place to discuss anything from which songs should be singles to how many men Madonna has slept with. No censorship.

But please don't belittle M's contributions to her own music/legacy because all motherfuckin' hell breaks loose.

Guest Pud Whacker

you know I would never say MDNA was crap to just anyone. Amongst other fans, you would think you could let your hair down a bit and be a little honest and open. Some of you take it soooo personal.

Admit to me right now that you were a gaga fan for even just five minutes. ADMIT IT!!! NOW!!!!

It's a (mostly) fun place to discuss anything from which songs should be single to how many men Madonna has slept with. No censorship.

But please don't belittle M's contributions to her own music/legacy because all motherfuckin' hell breaks loose.

:clap:

Hmm maybe you take a chill pill as i was not the one continuosly posting negative stuff? Take a chill pill yourself darling, you need it.

You are entitled to your opinion here unlike in that cesspit but you are bringing with you the neverending negativity you see there most of the time. It is not a crime that MDNA is crap i did t say that whatevs

what negativity are you referring to? debate? that's negativity? the world and forum would be a boring place if we all agreed...darling.

It's a (mostly) fun place to discuss anything from which songs should be singles to how many men Madonna has slept with. No censorship.

it is a fun place! I just didn't realize I could give an opinion, not a nasty or rude one, about Madonna's recent input or lack there off to her music.

agony-aunt-ben-taylor-family-arguments-p

agony-aunt-ben-taylor-family-arguments-p

Exactly. Gee, people are entitled to opinions on Madonna but the constant trashing of her abilities and calling her desperate etc ruled the day in other Madonna forums and make them depressing and unbearable. Now they are either closed or have no members due to constant Madonna bashing - or in the case of Madonnatribe, they are trying to limit the negative posts, these fans are coming here to tell us all about Madonna's shortcomings and lack of vision and talent. It is one thing to not like MDNA, but to try and diminish Madonna's talent continually is pathetic. Why even be a Madonna fan ?

Exactly. Gee, people are entitled to opinions on Madonna but the constant trashing of her abilities and calling her desperate etc ruled the day in other Madonna forums and make them depressing and unbearable. Now they are either closed or have no members due to constant Madonna bashing - or in the case of Madonnatribe, they are trying to limit the negative posts, these fans are coming here to tell us all about Madonna's shortcomings and lack of vision and talent. It is one thing to not like MDNA, but to try and diminish Madonna's talent continually is pathetic. Why even be a Madonna fan ?

And after reading this great post i go to sleep :D see you tomorrow ya'll

Lol. I'm not taking it personally at all. But the fact is MDNA isn't crap. IMO she's yet to make a crap album. I like some albums more than others and MDNA was a good one.

Now Hard Candy... That's the closest to crap I'd say she got :sneaky: