Happy 15 years Beautiful stranger

Guest gang bang

Time for a live performance on her next tour. :wow: It could be a mix of Beautiful Killer + Beautiful Stranger. :wow:

OMG that would be fantastic! Actually, Beautiful Stranger deserves a GOOD live performance. The DWT live performance was kind of meh tbh.

I love being a M fan around the time BS was released. She just finished releasing five incredible videos from ROL & she changed her look for the great BS video. Time Stood Still came around this time period & the amazing Music album kicked major ass.

Are you me? :lol:

I know. We do seem to have quite a bit in common. :)

But, yes, it was a great time for me. I had just graduated from high school. I just remember that summer being great with so much amazing music, including "Beautiful Stranger". I loved it back then and still do to this day.

Guest gang bang

Time for a live performance on her next tour. :wow: It could be a mix of Beautiful Killer + Beautiful Stranger. :wow:

THIS

One of her best songs and one of the many highlights of her career. Seemingly everyone loved this single which occasionally took megafans (such as myself) aback.

41 year old Goddess of Cool, Beauty, Vibe and Sex

Stunning song, amazing video

Perfect bridge between ROL and everything that followed shortly after

We should harass her asking for a live performance.