I dreamt of Madonna and Katy Perry!

karbatal

So i dreamt of Madonna. Normally all my Madonna dreams are about some concert and i am in first row or sometimes dancing with her. But this time it was as if I was Katy Perry's friend. She was a friend of mine and was incredibly excited because she was going to record a duet with Madonna. So i went with her to this creepy and big mansion, in the night, with full moon!

Katy got into the mansion and i was not allowed :(. The mansion was in a neibourhood very simmilar to mine. But it was so posh that every single house that in my hood is so old that is coming down, here it was on porpose like that. And i thought "ugh, stupid rich people, they have slums designed just for them!"

The weird part about the dream is that the song had the same chorus as Kylie's Million Miles and i was like "ok, this is so fake". I even said to Katy that it was fake. :lmao::lmao:

Guest whatatramp

The weird part about the dream is that the song had the same chorus as Kylie's Million Miles and i was like "ok, this is so fake". I even said to Katy that it was fake. :lmao::lmao:

:dead: