Why am I standing on a cloud everytime you are around...?

karbatal

A travesty, because the video for Angel would've been so much better than the ones for Crazy for You, Gambler and Into the Groove. It's really sad that we only got two proper videos during that era.

Can you imagine what the video would have been like?!? Lots of fog machines, Madonna sitting on cotton ball clouds, interspersed with footage of her with her male lover, frolicking around the city. It would have been a Mary Lambert classic! :wow:

This is the first I've ever heard that there were plans to actually film one. What a let down :(

Angel is glorious, I love her vocal tone, it's so warm...My mum used 2 sing this at the breakfast table when I was

a wee lad...It shits buckets around the much overrated DYU, my least favourite track on LAV.

For decades I wanted her 2 do it live, but I fear now, It would get a faux rock treatment on guitar :manson:

So no thanx...

:inlove:2:05 gives me life :dramatic:

The orgasmic peak of the song. I knew that's what it would be. :inlove:

Can you imagine what the video would have been like?!? Lots of fog machines, Madonna sitting on cotton ball clouds, interspersed with footage of her with her male lover, frolicking around the city. It would have been a Mary Lambert classic! :wow:

This is the first I've ever heard that there were plans to actually film one. What a let down :(

OMG I'm loving your idea!!!

Madonna also said that "Angel" was about a depressed girl whose soul was healed by an angel, which she ends up falling in love with. I can see a storyline being build around that.