Madonna by Tom Munro for L'Uomo Vogue

dubtronic

OMG, I love Mandonna!!! She looks fucking hot with this hairstyle and clothes. The magazine cover is one of her best ever, I'm not kidding.

After the Hard Candy album fiasco I thought she would never try this kind of hairstyle again but here were are...the unpredictable Madonna strikes back, love it.

tumblr_n5o1vyXnra1rx8xewo1_1280.jpg

I have to wonder how many of us would have laughed if someone said back in the day when Madonna was the children's book selling "Lady of the Manor" that she would one day go back to THE Madonna crawling on the floor with her tits out. :lol: I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!!!!

Her nipple is fucking perfect u dumbass fags :lol:

Agree. Its just really erect in this pic. I am sure it was chilly in the room. :laugh:

She continues to break down those walls.

I have to wonder how many of us would have laughed if someone said back in the day when Madonna was the children's book selling "Lady of the Manor" that she would one day go back to THE Madonna crawling on the floor with her tits out. :lol: I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!!!!

Thank God the real Madonna is back!

This is the best pbotoshoot in years. Everything is perfect on these pics.

Good gooblily goo she looks awesome. Very Virgin 80s Madonna in the face w/ the swept up hair. Strangely though, I'm not really digging the swept up hair here but that's my only complaint. Her face is ON POINT though. This is the most inspired photoshoot in awhile. Truth be told I can't even process this right now to say much more. She seems really into the next era. No movie to speak of .. just music and the big M doing her thing. She's got what it takes to go another 30 years.

Agree. Its just really erect in this pic. I am sure it was chilly in the room. :laugh:

She continues to break down those walls.

:clap: Queen! :clap:

SO PERFECT

tumblr_n5nwtxH1qs1qzwglbo1_1280.jpg

And there was me doubting this shoot! It's her best one in years. The pic above really reminds me of 91/92 Madonna. Just incredible she's so fuckin hot. Still

I don't get the comparison pics with her from decades ago. The fact she still looks like that shows you something has gone awry with the aging process. People don't stay frozen in time.

I don't get the comparison pics with her from decades ago. The fact she still looks like that shows you something has gone awry with the aging process. People don't stay frozen in time.

*Raises Eyebrow*

Now that is a fucking photo-shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one has their mojo back, lets hope the music is just as fucking kick ass!

Huh.gif