Madonna's Lovers

erotica blu

Who do you find most desirable? For me it's young Sean Penn. I'm going through a Sean Penn phase at the moment. Where I'm watching almost anything from his filmography.

Madonna%20.%20Sean%20Penn%201987%20Holly

Hmmm.....this is hard, our girl has good taste. If I could choose just one to fuck, it would prob be Jesus. Other top choices would be Tony, Jimmy Albright, JFK Jr, Carlos, 2Pac, Brahim, Jellybean and I don't know if this Timor guy is her latest boy toy or not, but he can get it too! :)

This may sound bad to say, but I don't find any of her lovers that attractive. I guess we have very different taste in guys! I like cool rock/indie guys in black leather jackets, not too muscular, and a little older than she likes. She likes more macho guys, I like guys who are kind of neutral, not macho but not effeminate either.

This may sound bad to say, but I don't find any of her lovers that attractive. I guess we have very different taste in guys! I like cool rock/indie guys in black leather jackets, not too muscular, and a little older than she likes. She likes more macho guys, I like guys who are kind of neutral, not macho but not effeminate either.

I love the breakdown of your physical and character preferences in men. Are attracted to Vincent Gallo or Joaquin Phoenix?