MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One (S1)

Hello dickhead. Let me school you. I was laughing at YOU not your username. While I'm at it though...Katypatra. :lmao:

Laughing AT me? I stand by everything I said and Im not intimidated by these few oldies on here who act like complete bitches! I'm here to express my views, and voice my opinions. New or not, I have the right to talk about Madonna as I am also her fan. If it makes you feel good about yourself, you can call me a dickhead, but that name is not mine! I know who I am. Good day sir.

Oldies on this thread! I am not ageist. But please just stop. I don't want to fight no more. Listen to "Choose Your Battles" by Katy Perry. Peace out.

Why listen to Katy Perry when you can listen to whatever she's trying to say set to better music, lyrics and vocals? :1251:

Why are we separated

Defined by our greed and hatred?

Why aren't we all united?

I'm so sick and tired of fighting

Why aren't we all together?

Let's end this fight forever

Why are we still divided?

I'm so sick and tired of fighting

Are you familiar with Patra, katypatra?

tumblr_mqyvitO3ft1syooq7o1_400.gif

SHE'S GREAT :wow:

The whole cleopatra thing went over my head. I thought that katypatra was stanning for Katy and queen Patra. Two birds one user name.

Leave it to Isaac to school the kids

Pull up to my bumper baby, with you big black limousine

I think they are too known and mainstream, she should have gone with safari imho.

I hope she goes back to the golden years of Nexus before she was trying to be cool. I also hope she distributes the album as a dial up connection download only package which can only be downloaded if you've got the password off of Nirumalaui Jambalaya's Instagram account. Nirumalaui is definitely one of the coolest underground producers around. Madonna doesn't need to chase those popular sounds anymore. No more Girl gone wild!

Laughing AT me? I stand by everything I said and Im not intimidated by these few oldies on here who act like complete bitches! I'm here to express my views, and voice my opinions. New or not, I have the right to talk about Madonna as I am also her fan. If it makes you feel good about yourself, you can call me a dickhead, but that name is not mine! I know who I am. Good day sir.

tumblr_mn110eXGct1rdzuduo1_400.gif

I tried to change the thread title so it says "Mozella" and not mozilla. Dont know how :(

Edit the first post in the thread :)

She should go all vintage and try french minitel

minitel.png

She's done the whole French thing before.

a7cb553e4c00c872658d6f21c59d692c.jpg

I think she should move onto a less mainstream country like Transnistria.

tiraspol-dst.jpg?1

Could someone do me a HUGE favour?

I'd be very appreciative if someone could list everyone M has worked with so far on the new album and what type of sound they have?

Thanks in advance

Ryan

Could someone do me a HUGE favour?

I'd be very appreciative if someone could list everyone M has worked with so far on the new album and what type of sound they have?

Thanks in advance

Ryan

Here you go :)

Avicii

Electronic dance/house music, recently with more of a folktronica sound to it. Responsible for hit singles such as "Levels", "Wake Me Up" and "Hey Brother".

Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub & Savan Kotecha

Very versatile within radio-friendly, contemporary pop. Both individually and as a team, they've co-written and/or co-produced quite a few major hits in the past 15 years. Artists they've worked with include One Direction, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Backstreet Boys, Westlife, Christina Aguilera and Nicki Minaj.

Vincent Pontare, Magnus Lidehäll & Salem Al Fakir

Vincent Pontare is a successful singer in his own right. He has also written and/or produced songs with artists such as Galantis, Swedish House Mafia and Dada Life. Together with Magnus Lidehäll, he co-wrote Katy Perry's "Love Me".

Magnus Lidehäll is a rapper-turned-producer, who has written and/or produced songs with, among others, Kylie Minogue, Sky Ferreira and Britney Spears,

Salem Al Fakir is a succesful singer and multi-instrumentalist in his own right. Together with Vincent Pontare, he co-wrote Avicii's "Hey Brother" and "You Make Me", the latter of which was sung by Salem Al Fakir.

Together, they have also co-written and produced the most recent albums of Swedish artists Veronica Maggio and Petter.

Natalia Kills & Martin Kierszenbaum

Natalia Kills is a dance-pop singer in her own right. Her debut album was produced mainly by Fernando Garibay, Martin Kierszenbaum and Jeff Bhasker, the latter of which was the main producer of her second album, co-producing every song on the record. Recently, she's been working with David Guetta, Afrojack and Avicii for upcoming projects.

Martin Kierszenbaum is Senior Executive of A&R at Interscope Records and Chairman of Cherrytree Records, which used to be an imprint of Interscope.

As a songwriter and producer, he has worked with acts such as Lady Gaga, t.A.T.u., Tokio Hotel, Alexandra Burke, Colby O'Donis and Natalia Kills.

MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One

A former Maverick artist, MoZella is a soul/pop singer and multi-instrumentalist in her own right. She has recently also co-written 3 songs for Miley Cyrus, including "Wrecking Ball", and Fergie's "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody".

Toby Gad is a songwriter and producer, who has done songs such as Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry", Beyoncé's "If I Were a Boy", John Legends "All of Me" and JLS' "Love You More".

Symbolyc One is a hip hop producer, a part of group Strange Fruit Project and a member of Erykah Badu's band. His production credits include Kanye West's "Power", 50 Cent's "My Life" and Beyonce's "Best Thing I Never Had".