THE ELIMINATION GAME: Confessions on a Dancefloor (+American Life Results)

Guest Lum

CONFESSIONS  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you think will win?

• Hung Up
    • Get Together
    • Sorry
    • Future Lovers
    • I Love New York
    • Let It Will Be
    • Forbidden Love
    • Jump
    • How High
    • Isaac
    • Push
    • Like It or Not

What the fuck just happened?

talking about accumulating people to vote for/against a specific song.

Coming from YOU that's pretty hilarious. :lol:

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

Actually it's hilarious, because you were making me look like a cheater when you've been doing it all along.

You're the most famous cheater of this game, making it not fun anymore to the point it was stopped for months. You don't need anyone to look like a cheater, you're doing great at this job on your own.

Actually it's hilarious, because you were making me look like a cheater when you've been doing it all along.

Erm, I wasn't the first who went gathering up troops in order to kick or keep certain songs. People here still have the pm's you sent them.

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

:rotfl: Seriously, the delusion!

This is the person who everyone has fallen out with, who messages people for votes and then has the cheek to accuse others of cheating

Poor MPowered, if this is how you handle a GAME, i dread to think how you handle real life :rotfl:

I honestly can't believe Mpowered and his delusion. What a hypocrite. You just KNOW he's stomping his foot and screaming like a child because Future Lovers has gained a few extra points.

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

You're the most famous cheater of this game, making it not fun anymore to the point it was stopped for months. You don't need anyone to look like a cheater, you're doing great at this job on your own.

Most famous cheater...what do you consider cheating? Asking people to help me vote gor a song, which I know they want to win? It's not against the rules and y'all have been doing it. What's funny is, is the fact that the same people who have had fights with people on this game and I'm not the only one, eventhough ypur trying make me look like I am, have been criticizing this tactic, just their favourite song wasn't doing so well. Now I am the bad guy, the one who's to blame. Thanks, a lot. Keep on going maybe you'll get enough people to help you make your precious Future Lovers win.

Maybe I should just post the PM's I have exchanged with ThiefofHearts aka Crux aka FMB and you'll know who the real hypocrite is.

Also, it's funny how pressed people can get once your not voting for the songs they worship. Like the loved all my enthusiasm for Intervention and suddenly they hate you, call you a cheater because this time you're not on their team working together to make a song win. LOL, seriously.

Most famous cheater...what do you consider cheating? Asking people to help me vote gor a song, which I know they want to win? It's not against the rules and y'all have been doing it. What's funny is, is the fact that the same people who have had fights with people on this game and I'm not the only one, eventhough ypur trying make me look like I am, have been criticizing this tactic, just their favourite song wasn't doing so well. Now I am the bad guy, the one who's to blame. Thanks, a lot. Keep on going maybe you'll get enough people to help you make your precious Future Lovers win.

Erm, that's exactly the reason. You have been doing this since the very first day these games started and that's not fair when others are trying to get their favs to win without any help from others. and if people are doing it now it's because they have wisened up to your cheating ways and are giving you a dose of your own medicine and you can't hack it.

Personally, I'm not that fussed about FL not winning...you on the other hand are acting like it's a matter of life and death.

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

Maybe I should just post the PM's I have exchanged with ThiefofHearts aka Crux aka FMB and you'll know who the real hypocrite is.

Please do, and then we can compare and see who sent the first pm''s. Also, let's not stop there. Let's ask others to post the pm's you have sent to them also.

Edited by ThiefOfHearts