THE ELIMINATION GAME: Confessions on a Dancefloor (+American Life Results)

Guest Lum

CONFESSIONS  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you think will win?

• Hung Up
    • Get Together
    • Sorry
    • Future Lovers
    • I Love New York
    • Let It Will Be
    • Forbidden Love
    • Jump
    • How High
    • Isaac
    • Push
    • Like It or Not

Personally, I'm not that fussed about FL's not winning...you on the other hand are acting like it's a matter of life and death.

I think we should check the frequency of your posts today and mayben then we'll see whose acting like it was a matter of life and death. I know and you know that we've both been doing it since day 1, okay? Now. Can we please stop with this garbage. I wasn't the one who started getting personal.

I think we should check the frequency of your posts today and mayben then we'll see whose acting like it was a matter of life and death. I know and you know that we've both been doing it since day 1, okay? Now. Can we please stop with this garbage. I wasn't the one who started getting personal.

During a time when it's easter and most people are relaxing, I suppose the frequency will be higher, yes...but so will everybody else's. I'll tell you what, let's check the frequency of your posts since these games started and compare them to mine and we'll see who's are higher.

Get together 15

Future lovers 22

Jump 23

I'm sick and tired of this. Can we please all vote for Future Lovers now, so ThiefofHearts and Gang Bang will stop hating on me.

tumblr_n13f359Gfi1tovefho1_250.gif

I think people who have read the threads can make up their own minds as to who has caused all the disruption.

FuzzyDream :

Get Together 15
Future Lovers 21
Jump 23

ThiefOfHearts :

Get Together 14

Future Lovers 22
Jump 23

BangGangUK :

Get Together 13

Future Lovers 23
Jump 23