THE ELIMINATION GAME: Confessions on a Dancefloor (+American Life Results)

Guest Lum

CONFESSIONS  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you think will win?

• Hung Up
    • Get Together
    • Sorry
    • Future Lovers
    • I Love New York
    • Let It Will Be
    • Forbidden Love
    • Jump
    • How High
    • Isaac
    • Push
    • Like It or Not

Yeah, I have to agree - even How High is not a bad track actually, maybe a bit lower than the rest of the album (except Sorry which I always found dreadful)

Yeah, I have to agree - even How High is not a bad track actually, maybe a bit lower than the rest of the album (except Sorry which I always found dreadful)

I think this album, if you look at it as an album as a whole is Madonna's best next to Ray of Light. It's very cohesive, but still diverse. HOWEVER you have to listen to it as a whole, otherwise the tracks don't stick out as much...It's hard to describe, but I think you get what I mean.

I think this album, if you look at it as an album as a whole is Madonna's best next to Ray of Light. It's very cohesive, but still diverse. HOWEVER you have to listen to it as a whole, otherwise the tracks don't stick out as much...It's hard to describe, but I think you get what I mean.

That's what Barney Stinson would call "The Cheerleader Effect" :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm happy for either of these great songs to win now!

PM me to buy my vote :laugh:

Are you really messaged to get to vote for a certain song?

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes - as I did too myself - and as a lot of people have been.

:dead:

My god! I thought it was bad last year but seriously PMing people to vote for a song. That's really sad.

Anyone else been accused of creating new members? It does make me laugh that 2 of the members I apparently created have been registered on this site 2 years before I have. :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

MPowered isn't talking to me anymore :(

How am I gonna cope?

Someone PM me and make me feel better!

:dead:

My god! I thought it was bad last year but seriously PMing people to vote for a song. That's really sad.

Anyone else been accused of creating new members? It does make me laugh that 2 of the members I apparently created have been registered on this site 2 years before I have. :lmao:

:lmao:

I was pm'd as far back as the TB game. I got tired of sticking to the rules when others weren't doing the same and sent pm's to TOF, BangGang and a couple of others. :lol:

I didn't create a new member for these games though. FMB (My original name) simply had a name-change - and this one I've had this one since 2011 but am now using because I cannot get back into my usual account.

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

Guest Rachelle of London

I was pm'd as far back as the TB game. I got tired of sticking to the rules when others weren't doing the same and sent pm's to TOF, BangGang and a couple of others. :lol:

I didn't create a new member for these games though. FMB (My original name) simply had a name-change - and this one I've had this one since last year but am now using because I cannot get back into my usual account.

FMB I didn't realise it was you. I remember you defending me with the whole fake accounts thing :lmao: these games are fun but when there's one bad apple. Kinda spoils it

MPowered isn't talking to me anymore :(

How am I gonna cope?

Someone PM me and make me feel better!

Tried to, it says you can't use the message system ! '-'

FMB I didn't realise it was you. I remember you defending me with the whole fake accounts thing :lmao: these games are fun but when there's one bad apple. Kinda spoils it

Hiya, hon. Yeah, the Ray Of Light game.

That one almost sent me to an early grave. :lmao: