THE ELIMINATION GAME: Confessions on a Dancefloor (+American Life Results)

Guest Lum

CONFESSIONS  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What song do you think will win?

• Hung Up
    • Get Together
    • Sorry
    • Future Lovers
    • I Love New York
    • Let It Will Be
    • Forbidden Love
    • Jump
    • How High
    • Isaac
    • Push
    • Like It or Not

I can't believe Hung Up has been given the boot by the very same people who want GT to win. :rotfl: It's quite laughable considering what a FLOP it was on the charts. In the real world it wouldn't stand a chance against HU. These games just show that results mean absolutely nothing.

and yes, I'm mad, Mpowered. Mad that you have managed to ruin yet another game by pm-ing people and asking them to help you kick YOUR least favorite songs off in favour to help others with theirs...and for someone who says that you don't like a majority of Madonna's singles just shows that you're not even a real fan.

These games are a farce, thanks to you. LOL

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

I can't believe Hung Up has been given the boot by the very same people who want GT to win. :rotfl: It's quite laughable considering what a FLOP it was on the charts. In the real world it wouldn't stand a chance against HU. These games show show they mean absolutely NOTHING.

and YES, I'm mad, Mpowered. Mad that you have managed to ruin yet another game by asking people to help you kick YOUR least favorite songs off in favours to help them. These games are a farce. LOL

I haven't asked anyone to vote against Hung Up, lol.

It was just so that people actually started to vote against it and I thought maybe I should join and help in order to make Future Lover's possible victory even more ridiculous.

You're doing exactly what you've been criticizing about me. You're mad at me? For real? Wow. Weren't you the one who told me not to take this game so serious? Stop being such a hypocrite, because right now you're taking this game waaayyy too serious.

It's a game, it's absolutely normal to become a little competitive. I'm not even mad at you. I actually prefer Hung Up over Jump, but at this point I didn't really care. It's kind of sad that you're actually mad at me right now, because things didn't go your way.

Just FYI I'd take Isaac, Push, LIWB and FL over GT any day, too bad I asked other people to vote them off. :dead:

It was just so that people actually started to vote against it and I thought maybe I should join and help in order to make Future Lover's possible victory even more ridiculous.

You're doing exactly what you've been criticizing about me. You're mad at me? For real? Wow. Weren't you the one who told me not to take this game so serious? Stop being such a hypocrite, because right now you're taking this game waaayyy too serious.

As far as I could see I was laughing, and I was refering to you in the second paragraph, not the first.

Along with others, I have stated before that you shouldn't take these games so seriously, but you've obviously not taken that on board - because you've still continued to create a stink, cheat, whine and show disgust at other people's favorites. If you're not asking people to help you boot other songs off in favour for doing the same, then you're moaning about your favorite not winning (Which isn't very often considering you RIG them to your own advantage).

The Confessions ellimination game was the straw that broke the camels back. Your underhand tactics when playing these games go against the whole point of playing them...and I am certainly not the only one who think's that either. Just have a look at how many people you've had issues with while playing. I did used to enjoy these games but it seems you've spoilt it for me too...along with everybody else. Well done.

Edited by ThiefOfHearts

tumblr_mqr5wdZQxK1r9txmqo8_250.gif

No wonder people have abandoned playing this game

It's kind of sad that you're actually mad at me right now, because things didn't go your way.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

The audacity.

I really do hope people will have a look back through the ellimination threads just so they can see (and remember) what a hypocrite you are. I don't think there's anyone on this board now that you haven't fought with. Congratulations!

Edited by ThiefOfHearts