AUSDONNA!!!! - Aussie Fan Thread 2

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah I was only stirring the pot. Many kids look like other family members rather than their own parents

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Melbourne :) On 17 October, Madonna Australia will be hosting a screening of In Bed With Madonna with an after party to celebrate the John Paul Gaultier exhibition - we have full approvals by JPG's team and the National Gallery of Victoria - details / tickets are on Madonna Australia on Facebook or Twitter or ask me :)

That's weird because at my local JB Hi Fi they have been out of stock for months and the website even says so.

Interesting. Maybe Warners have decided to downsize their catalogue and they're not distributing Madonna's older releases any more? TIC and Celebration are still available "in store", according to the website, but nothing else issued by Warners.

Melbourne :) On 17 October, Madonna Australia will be hosting a screening of In Bed With Madonna with an after party to celebrate the John Paul Gaultier exhibition - we have full approvals by JPG's team and the National Gallery of Victoria - details / tickets are on Madonna Australia on Facebook or Twitter or ask me :)

For those of us too lazy to check the FB page, where is the screening being held?

Hi Carta, I was told by Warner in 2000 that the tour was to open in Australia and they had been asked to issue a tour edition of Music - which they still released in Australian stores even though the tour plans were cancelled - Warner told me on the phone the tour was cancelled and as I worked at Ticketek from 1994-2000 I called a friend that still worked there and they said the Brisbane Entertainment Centre was booked for 3 night for M and then the tentative booking was cancelled

The MDNA tour info was provided to me around 6 months ago and is common knowledge off the record - before that I honestly believed it was purely a personal decision which to me didn't make sense - now it makes sense.

And yes, I do believe a tour of Australia is unlikely - part of me still has hope - the rest of me is saving for London

Just curious, were Perth or Adelaide ever considered/pencilled in for any of her tours?

Edited by Martini123