MDNA 2nd ANNIVERSARY

rb19

Agree with others have been saying about there being classic songs from MDNA that are just as amazing as older songs … GB, Addicted, LS, FF, BK, etc. A shorter album with specific tracks would have made it obviously more solid & coherent, but for me right now the album is my favorite behind Music.

Looking very forward to the next new songs from M!!

Didn't Hung Up and American Life had a group choreo?

Those did have group choreos, but the AL video was pulled out of existence, and in terms of HU, i would have to watch it again. My sense is that a few arm movements and crotch grabbing a choreo does not make. I would also argue that the iconic choreo of that video is M by herself at the dance studio.

I have noticed that a lot of fans will tell you how disappointed they were in MDNA and then go on to list at least 6 songs they love. Then go back and complain about 3 of them that they don't like. Has this always happened with Madonna fans ? Are we so spoiled for choice that songs people don't like are concentrated on more than the ones we love ? Just an observation. I loved MDNA and yes even some of the songs people hated. Great album with a lot of variety.

Agree with others have been saying about there being classic songs from MDNA that are just as amazing as older songs … GB, Addicted, LS, FF, BK, etc. A shorter album with specific tracks would have made it obviously more solid & coherent, but for me right now the album is my favorite behind Music.

Looking very forward to the next new songs from M!!

1. Gang Bang

2. I'm Addicted

3. Turn Up The Radio

4. I Don't Give A

5. I'm A Sinner

6. Beautiful Killer

7. Some Girls

8. Love Spent

9. Falling Free

10. Masterpiece

:wow:

The SuperBowl performance was pretty iconic, the album cover was excellent, and we had a few great album tracks, Falling Free, Love Spent, Some Girls, Beautiful Killer and Gang Bang

The only single that I liked was TUTR

My favourite tour performance/live CD was Love Spent, Like A Virgin, Erotic Candy Shop & Justify My Love

noone would buy those single songs if they havent been the singles i guess...

mdna album waits the time of recognition. album have at least three songs that are worth it and i think other fans could agree with me.

and yes....MDNA is the twelfth studio album

Two words: Love Spent.

Any era that gives us a song that good is worth it.

Honorable mention to I'm a Dick, Ted.

1. Gang Bang

2. I'm Addicted

3. Turn Up The Radio

4. I Don't Give A

5. I'm A Sinner

6. Beautiful Killer

7. Some Girls

8. Love Spent

9. Falling Free

10. Masterpiece

:wow:

Perfect!

I actually think by now that Love Spent, the album version, is rather weak, especially after M presented the beautiful live rendition. Too overproduced and shallow vocals.

On the other hand, there are songs I found to be amazing since day one and I still I find them to be the same, e.g. Gang Bang, I'm Addicted. Beautiful Killer has grown a lot on me as well, it's simple but perfect pop! On the other hand, the songs I hated are still dreadworthy to me and now that the whole excitement and fan hype died down, I realize how much songs like GMAYL or Superstar suck compared to her previous musical efforts. And don't get me started on Girl Gone Wild, it's one of the worst songs she's ever recorded in my opinion.

Enough with the negativity though, shortly said, I do think MDNA is a good album! I would have liked something more coherent in terms of the theme, the look and the overall music, but I'm confident she'll compensate the small lack of creativity with her new album! She seems to be on a high of creativity and inspiration since the middle of the MDNA tour - I mean, her being so involved in the DVD production, the Secret Project, Art For Freedom...Good things in store for us!

Oh and to knock it off with another good point, the cover is amazing! I have the MDNA Vinyl and it looks SO GOOD! :wow:

I actually think by now that Love Spent, the album version, is rather weak, especially after M presented the beautiful live rendition. Too overproduced and shallow.

And don't get me started on Girl Gone Wild, it's one of the worst songs she's ever recorded in my opinion.

Absolutely.