Madonna & Avicii Mashup!

Jamesy

I love Beat Goes On to bits. As disappointed it wasn't a single as I was for another great album track of hers. Impressive Instant. The great thing about Madonna is that she's got so many great songs that have been left unexposed to the public. That's solidity and consistency right there

I did this mashup a few years ago when "Levels" was out - seemed slightly appropriate to put it online now with a hastily cut together video!

:thumbsup::clap:

Really nice

I love Beat Goes On to bits. As disappointed it wasn't a single as I was for another great album track of hers. Impressive Instant. The great thing about Madonna is that she's got so many great songs that have been left unexposed to the public. That's solidity and consistency right there

Yes. I've always wondered how some people can think that Madonna is a single artist, when she has such solids albums, with a theme, and most of them are a musical journey, with those insightful tracks in the end...

Amazing remix. I could do without all the young white privileged heterosexual girls in the Avicci clips though. They certainly will never be real Madonna fans although Madonna will get their money from next tour by collaborating with Avicci. Bring us the real Madonna fans from the official Celebration Fan Version by Jonas Akerlund.