Madonna on Instagram Part IV: The Queen continues to re-invent The Selfie

XXL

I don't know if it's been mentioned before or not, but Mert & Marcus is in LA with Giovanni Bianco, Nicole Winhoffer and Kevin Tekinel. Since the whole gang is together, I would not be surprised if a photoshoot has been or will be done in the upcoming days.

"nicolewinhoffer 13 hours ago

Easter Lunch with @gb65 ❤️ @kevintekinel @mertalas @macpiggott #chateaumarmont #LA "

Edited by DanM

WOW, *so much* quicker than I expected. From the messages posted above, it indeed looks like Giovanni Bianco and Mert and Marcus have been asked to do album artwork.

At this rate perhaps a September release could be in the offering?

OMG!!! This is the first time in 10 years that she is fully focused on music!!! No side projects, no film, no books, no trips, she is 100% working day and night on her new album!!! I got a feeling that she is VERY happy with the results!!!

I hope she releases the album in November like COAD and go full force on traditional promo! I wanna see interviews, videos, photoshoots, poketshows, award performances, i wanna feel this era before she goes on tour! Please Madonna there is no need to rush! Take your time to make it happen!

oh my god.......i dont believe the album is done......she just spent one week with avicci, one week with Nathalie, and one week with S1 in the studio.....that's......three weeks....oh and she recorded three songs in november.

i knew she likes to work fast, but this fast?!

i just hope she actually wrote a song and not just turn up in the studio to record the songs written for her.

Hi Nikki, where did you find this text from Giovanni Bianco? I guess Instagram, but where exactly? In the comments of Mert / M? :kiss2:

yes my dear in the comments of mert/marcus' instagram with the new M pic :)

and while we're at it madonna is also in the comments on another pic :lmao:

Blv22ckIQAADnnd.jpg

i just hope she actually wrote a song and not just turn up in the studio to record the songs written for her.

That is just part of the process... either way, there are rumors that she was visiting past demos and reworking it for this album... Im sure she has a lot of material from the 00s just waiting for the right sound

She worked really fast! Let's see: she recorded 3 songs during grammys, supposedly finished 11 demos with Avicci et al. Then worked with Natalia Kills, and last but not least with Mozella and S1. She must have had a lot of material to choose from!

oh my god.......i dont believe the album is done......she just spent one week with avicci, one week with Nathalie, and one week with S1 in the studio.....that's......three weeks....oh and she recorded three songs in november.

i knew she likes to work fast, but this fast?!

This album has been produced too fast and with too many cooks in the kitchen. Not a good sign. Wake up and focus on quality control Madonna!

Wake up and focus on the POSITIVITY, Sparkle :erotica:

I agree, but at the same time I'm worried about the production and her vocals too (not the lyrics, I think this time she will get that right). However, I do believe that she is only halfway through the process and only some songs are finished.

I agree, but at the same time I'm worried about the production and her vocals too (not the lyrics, I think this time she will get that right). However, I do believe that she is only halfway through the process and only some songs are finished.

Most of her famous masterpieces were done in weeks or days... she wrote Hung Up in 5 minutes in her car (probably going from her house to the kabbalah centre or the gym) while it took few days for M record the vocals and Stuart Price finish the production... sometimes the best things comes out of the blue. Like a Prayer was also written and produced in a few weeks...