Madonna in SNL

Raf

So many great appearances!! The Wayne's World skit is a definitely favorite, though I worship the one and only live performance of "Bad Girl" to date. :dramatic:

What's the opening in 1986?? Don't think I ever saw it, but Youtube says I can't watch it!

So many great appearances!! The Wayne's World skit is a definitely favorite, though I worship the one and only live performance of "Bad Girl" to date. :dramatic:

What's the opening in 1986?? Don't think I ever saw it, but Youtube says I can't watch it!

I love the Wayne's World skit!

"I believe you Wayne... NOT!" :rotfl:

For the 1986 opening, try this one, although it's in very shitty quality:

She cursed the show the yr before by doing the season opener

I love the Wayne's World skit!

"I believe you Wayne... NOT!" :rotfl:

For the 1986 opening, try this one, although it's in very shitty quality:

:lmao: I love it!!!! OMG, she is just fabulous. "I said Madonna..." **crowd goes wild** "That's more like it." :rotfl:

Madonna has always been subtlely funny to me. I always thought she would make a great comedienne because she's natural and is open to both absurdity and logic which I think a lot of great comics are. I don't think Madonna really knows she's funny which is why she seems so comfortable in a supporting role.

I think she's attracted to comedy and loves to laugh.I think that and her wanting to be "taken seriously" get in the way of each other in her quest for film success.

I think she could definitely have been/ be a regular on SNL.

I also think people who do comedy are able to feel and think deeply but guard a lot of that. Madonna is very guarded.

I think Madonna on an artistic level values music as a way of expressing those thoughts and feelings and is more open to the idea of letting go.

Madonna has always been subtlely funny to me. I always thought she would make a great comedienne because she's natural and is open to both absurdity and logic which I think a lot of great comics are. I don't think Madonna really knows she's funny which is why she seems so comfortable in a supporting role.

I think she's attracted to comedy and loves to laugh.I think that and her wanting to be "taken seriously" get in the way of each other in her quest for film success.

I also think people who do comedy are able to feel and think deeply but guard a lot of that. Madonna is very guarded.

I think Madonna on an artistic level values music as a way of expressing those thoughts and feelings and is more open to the idea of letting go.

GREAT

Yes, I love her sense of humour.

THANKS RAF

Agreed. Great thread Raf.