Dreams of M

Guest whatatramp

Guest whatatramp

So last night I met MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was holding a Q+A for Bedtime Stories at John Lewis and after a while many people left and I walked up to the little stand where she was and was like "So Madonna, Veronica, Nikki Finn, Dita" and she was like "Wait a minute what is up with your hair, I hope you're growing it out" pulling a face and I was like "I am it's girlie show at the minute" by this point she was pulling an even worse face :lmao: and then she turned around and told some random ginger guy that she knew it was him that keeps talking and then I asked her for a selfie because "that would make my life"

I've forgot the rest now :angry: She looked like the chanel shopping scene in truth or dare, I also was going to steal a promo copy of bedtime stories which had the cover of music on it but I felt guilty and put it back and the cover turned to....

Mary_J._Blige_Mary_(album).jpg

lol has anyone else had a dream about the all mighty?? what went down??

I have them all the time! I had one the other night. M was due on for a concert in somewhere she wasn't familiar with. She was running late cause she didn't want to go on she was upset. The casual fans started going mental calling her names. Somehow I was with her alone telling her she was beautiful and that her fans needed her to go on. She was crying in my arms and so upset she just didn't want to go out there. Finally she went on and only like 300 people were left (all loons, probably you guys). I was up there singing and dancing with her and her dancers. I think I must have been one of them.

I woke up so sad :(

Never remember having a specific dream about M, but a few months ago, I had a dream that I visited my gay friends who are in real life a couple. They told me they adopted a child.

In the dream when they introduced to me the child-- the child looked like exactly Rocco! He even had the same exact cute blond hair! :shock:

Back in High Skool when she was shooting Evita, I dreamt she came 2 my school & we did a tango

on the playground, she looked like this

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry couldn't find a better picture...she was very skinny & tall in my dream :lol:

My father once had a dream he went 2 her concert in Italy & all the people were telling him he could

go back stage saying, go ahead u can touch her...she's really nice :rotfl:

Oh & as a teen I would always dream about discovering record stores that had the most insane amount never

before heard bootleg recordings...with the coolest artwork, but I never had any money :D

I still remember a dream I had about M before I was even a fan! It was just before I slipped into loonacy

I was in a town in the algarve, and I was walking up this hill, going around and I found this playground. M was there wearing this blue leotard, hanging upside down by her legs on the monkey bars. We spoke for a bit, I don't remember what about, and then she slipped off and lead me up to a house. We went through the door and inside this house was a big top circus, and she was the ring leader.

:huh:

I did dream several times with her. The last one was that I was at the back of a stadium where she was performing ALL OF HER TOURS one after the other and we were right at the intermission between Blond Ambition and Girlie Show. I remember going through the tour merch in a kiosk

I've had nightmares that I got very late to her concert just as the show is ending. :scared: Or I somehow managed to not know AT ALL that she's on tour and it was too late for me to go see it. It's so ridiculous but while the dream is taking place it feels so real! I wake up very upset then realize how fucking stupid I was to believe that was real! :manson:

Guest whatatramp

Back in High Skool when she was shooting Evita, I dreamt she came 2 my school & we did a tango

on the playground, she looked like this

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry couldn't find a better picture...she was very skinny & tall in my dream :lol:

My father once had a dream he went 2 her concert in Italy & all the people were telling him he could

go back stage saying, go ahead u can touch her...she's really nice :rotfl:

Oh & as a teen I would always dream about discovering record stores that had the most insane amount never

before heard bootleg recordings...with the coolest artwork, but I never had any money :D

:lmao:

300428392059.jpg

1990%2BMADONNA%2BLive%2Bvinyl%2Brecord%2

I wanted all the bootlegs :inlove:

I've had nightmares that I got very late to her concert just as the show is ending. :scared: Or I somehow managed to not know AT ALL that she's on tour and it was too late for me to go see it. It's so ridiculous but while the dream is taking place it feels so real! I wake up very upset then realize how fucking stupid I was to believe that was real! :manson:

right before i go to her concerts i often have dreams about her concerts taking place at the weirdest places, like some sports hall with only a few people there. and in contrast one time at a huge park/amusement like scene with millions of people waiting in line and me getting freaked out not being able to see her because there were too many obstacles/little hills or even a river&bridge blocking the view :p its always real as fuck as any dream no matter how unbelievable!

right before i go to her concerts i often have dreams about her concerts taking place at the weirdest places, like some sports hall with only a few people there. and in contrast one time at a huge park/amusement like scene with millions of people waiting in line and me getting freaked out not being able to see her because there were too many obstacles/little hills or even a river&bridge blocking the view :p its always real as fuck as any dream no matter how unbelievable!

Me too! Most of my Madonna dreams happen just before or when her tours are announced. It's such an exciting and stressful time :lol:

Lord I've had those Prince dreams, except in mine the stage keeps moving out of my eyesight every time I look at it... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Last night i dreamed that she lived in my building and she was always seen with her dark sunglasses and with an assistant... :chuckle:

Tell me, how are your Madonna dreams? :s98:

Surprisingly, in the past 20+ years of fandom, I've only had 1 Madonna dream that I can recall. I was probably 14. In the dream, I was in the back seat of a car. Can't remember who was driving. I looked over and she was sitting next to me. It was Virgin Tour Madonna, and she was topless. I licked her nipple. That's all I remember.

Surprisingly, in the past 20+ years of fandom, I've only had 1 Madonna dream that I can recall. I was probably 14. In the dream, I was in the back seat of a car. Can't remember who was driving. I looked over and she was sitting next to me. It was Virgin Tour Madonna, and she was topless. I licked her nipple. That's all I remember.

:dead:

An unexpected plot twist! :laugh:

I remember having quite a lot of dreams with M:

• There's one which her show was announced suddenly, just one day before the date. I went crazy. The day of show was a raining and when i got to the stadium a realized i forgot to buy the tickets.

• A little after i've attended MDNA i dreamnt she was doing a MDNA concert in my former school

• I also dreamnt of a concert which was almost empty and people weren't really paying attention to her.