Okay, so this is me right now...

Apples388

I'm doing the little head tilts and lip licking and amused face thing as well at the very beginning, I kid you not. This is MY JAM. Who'd have ever thunk that 4-5 years after the fact this would still be every gay chile's anthem and raison d'etre? :wow:

Guest Not4Pussies

2009 Candy Shop was so much cooler than the 2008 one. The jacket was cooler and the Marilyn Minter backdrop is just perf for the song. Better than the swirling candy.

Only you and only you know how much I love marilyn minters Green Caviar

OMG i was just watching it before i came on Mnation this morning ! She was so much more beautiful during the second leg, everything was just so much more smooth. I wish someday the videoboard from one of the second leg show will leak. IT's EVERYTHAAAAANG ! (and i always was a Candy Shop lover)

She looks so happy and giggly.

Poor candy shop...the day it leaked the forums were hating on it. Ive always loved it

Me too. It just hits a certain note in me. Gets me going. It's like a theme song.

Mind and don't BREAK A HIP, Suede :old:

Ugh that entrance. The all time worst. Even The Virgin Tour entrance is more iconic.

Thank god for the MDNA PERF. OF LIFE of CS that shits all over this lazy uninspired embarrassment.